Wednesday, January 22, 2014

We love him more than Jamba :)

Wow, it's been a while since I posted last! But that's okay because I've been preoccupied with other things, greater things :) 

My babe will be 7 weeks on Friday! What?? Where did the time go? Haha, I know, he's still pretty new, but really, I feel like I just gave birth to him! He'll be 2 months way too soon! 

He changes every single day! He's getting quite the fun little personality! Once he's fed and has a clean diaper and not needing a nap he'll lay there and grin at us and try to talk to us. He is finding that cute voice of his! Sometimes he'll make a noise that totally catches him by surprise and he gets a very concerned look on his face! haha I love it! He cracks me up! 

The kid loves to eat. He still hasn't decided to take a break through the night yet. Up every 3 hours to eat. Sometimes 4 if he's feeling generous! But hey it's better than the 2 hours we were doing last week, I think we were hitting a growth spurt :) Funny, he's sleeping right now and getting closer to 4 hours since eating...he would do that in the middle of the day instead of the middle of the night ;) he is starting to stay awake for longer stretches in the day time though so I just know that soon he'll have long stretches of sleep at night...I just know it. In order for me to stay sane and not fall asleep standing up it'll have to happen soon :) 

He is worth it all though! He's worth the days where I don't get "breakfast" until noon, he's worth the days that I'm lucky if I get to brush my teeth, and he's worth all the spit ups I get on my shoulder, or my leg, or even my face...yes my face. He's worth everything! 

I love the little squirt more than words can even say. I can't imagine life without him. Sure life has changed since he has come, we've had to adjust that is for sure. Dates aren't as easy as they used to be and spur of the moment jamba runs aren't as easy....but it's okay. We love him a ton more than a jamba :) He is perfect and we love him so. 






No comments:

Post a Comment