Saturday, September 24, 2011

Bridal Shower Goodness :) and some more updates!

Oh alright, so, I have like zero time in the world to do anything, but I really want to blog! So....for now, I'm going to hold off on "reliving the past" because there's so many details to remember, and not enough time in my days to remember them and put them all down on here! So, sometimes they may occasionally pop up on here, but for now...we're just going to live in the present! :) because it's definitely just as great! :)

So, today was my first bridal shower! It was awesome, I loved it, I can't wait to have more! :) We went up to Rexburg and had one with my Rexburg friends! My awesome sister-in-law and some old roommates put it together and it was a success for sure! It was such a good turn out, we played some super fun games, and I got some GREAT gifts! :) And it was just awesome to see everyone again! I sorta miss Rexburg....but Kohn is better, hands down! ;)

Updates: I am living in our new apartment! It's in Logan, it's in a fourplex, we have thee CUTEST little neighbors, and our counter tops are bright yellow! Wa-hoo! My sister, Meagan, is living with me right now, until Kohn and I tie the knot! It's been fun being here with her, getting the chance to have some sister time before I become a married woman! We've only been here a week, but things are starting to come together and it's looking a little more like a "home" everyday!

Kohn and I got our engagement pictures taken last week! Melanie Gunnell is such a great photographer and so fun to work with! I'm sure the pictures are going to turn out great, so I'm way excited for that! :) The only downer was the weather. Boo to Mother Nature! It was raining, so we had to wait it out, and after waiting it out it was still raining a little but we just went for it! For pictures my hair was curled, by the end of it one side was basically, completely flat. So look out for the horrible hair in our announcements! ;) which will be coming mid-October! :)

We're both in school now! And working full-time! I'm taking 14 credits online, and when I say I barely have time to breath, it's hardly an exaggeration! But we're pulling through, and it will all be worth it in the long run! We just have to keep telling ourselves that! :) It's crazy what you'll do for love....

Choice and Accountability. What is this? Ooooh, just the topics Kohn and I were given to speak on in church tomorrow! In HIS ward, not mine! Pfffft. I've had a week to prepare it, it's Saturday night. Have I done anything for it? Of course not. But church starts at 1 so I've got all of tomorrow morning! ;) Gol, I thought I at least had until we were married to have to speak together. Wrong. Oh well. It will be good.

Well....it will only be good if I actually have a talk prepared. So I best be getting on that! More to come! :)

Quote of the day: Hold hands, not grudges.

No comments:

Post a Comment