Monday, September 26, 2011

I[KOHN], iKohn, I-Kohn, ICON!!!

I[KOHN], iKohn, I-Kohn, ICON! Yes! ICON! I got the job!

Oh you didn't know I applied?! Oh just a million years ago! Ya see, when Kohn and I realized we were going to be getting married soon he decided he should get a full-time job so he left me at Pepperidge and he went to work for ICON. I put in an application in like JULY (because I needed a full-time job too ya know!) and didn't hear anything until like 3 weeks ago! I went in for my interview today and was offered the job on the spot! :)

I'll work in a different department than Kohn, and a little bit different hours, but stilllll...I'll be in the same building! :) Plus it's going to make my schooling so much less stressful! Which is SUCH a relief! And it's a full-time job, FOR SURE HOURS! Oh, and my new boss was SUPER great about my wedding and having days off for the honeymoon and what not! Which is amazing of her BECAUSE...we're getting married in the middle of the semester, so we're not taking a long honeymoon right after the wedding. We're just going to be spending Saturday-Monday in Salt Lake AND THEN during Christmas Break we're going to take like a weeks vacation to Disneyland or something fun like that! :) And my boss is letting me have both! What a gem!!! :)

Every day we see things fall into place and it's such a testimony builder! We are being watched over 110%, there is no doubt in either of our minds! Good things come to those who wait---we are both examples of that! :)

Welp...we're still loving love! :)

Love: A wildly misunderstood, although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise, and the lips to pucker! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment