Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Mommy's Day Out....Also, someone talk me out of chopping my hair off!

My thoughts...for my day care! When we were in Kentucky one of the members told me about this! Kids come and go as they want, under mom's supervision of course, but it's pretty organized. Mommy has one day she takes for herself and leaves the kiddo's with me! She said it worked out really well and the lady doing it made baaaaank. Yes, please. One day...when Kohn is a successful physical therapist and we have a good sized house this WILL HAPPEN. Anyways...

MERRY LATE CHRISTMAS! I loved my first Christmas with my hubby! It was perfect...and we totally cheated! We opened presents on Christmas Eve, but ya know what...it turned out perfect! Because then we spent the rest of the day with family watching our cute nieces and nephew opening presents! Oh and then there were the two presents at Kohn's parents house for me...that were all wrapped like 20 times! Haha funny, funny Momma Kohn!!! Christmas was just perfect! We spoiled each other, we ate good food, and we finally just got to relax and be lazy and be with all the family that we love so much! We got to finish the day off by celebrating Aunt Lynette's birthday! I always love spending some good time with the crazy Turnbow family I belong to!

Oh! We finally got our fish! We named her Dot! Because she has one scale missing and so it makes a black dot. Kohn came up with it, I thought it was cute, so that was that! We love her! We're even thinking of getting her a little friend! Hopefully we pick a boy...or whatever "she's" not! Hahaha.

I have SOME pictures. Of our cute Christmas decorations! And some pictures of Kentucky. We were total slackers in Kentucky though and didn't take very many. So I guess we'll just share what we've got.

 Eating my first, well second, Krispy Kreme! My first one was a few minutes before. A nice, warm original glazed donut! Oh so good! 
 Joe and Kayla! Just lovin them some donuts! 
 Amanda! The little baker herself. I'm sure she could top Krispy Kreme if she wanted to! 
 Our lovely hostess, Kim! She is one of the sweetest ladies I know! I instantly fell in love with the family!
 My precious husband eating his donut...
 The taste was so divine that we wouldn't even stop eating for a picture...so there you have it...
 Folks, this is where Sea Biscuit was filmed! And I'm pretty sure we weren't supposed to be on the track...but whatever. 
 One day I will watch a derby and there will be people around instead of cold nothingness.
 I think he's pretty cute...
 At the doc's office saying bye! Kentucky's finest! Miss them much, can't wait to go back!
 We were taking a tour at Churchill Downs, where the Kentucky Derby takes place, and this cute horse was practicing! 
 The famous Kentucky Derby! 
 First derby was like a million years ago...I really want to go to one!
 Our stockings, and to the left there is Kohn's candy train station! 
 Just flattening the chicken...in my cute apron. 
 No fish...we had this bowl for like a month looking this way! 
 Our delicious Christmas Eve dinner, which tasted fanastic! I did the salad...
 Merry Christmas!
 And there's our cute fish, Dot!
 At Churchill Downs!
 He looks good on a horse!
 Our first Christmas tree...and some unfinished decor in the background!
My amazing husband cooking our Christmas Eve dinner! He spoils me, I love him!

Also, something else that was pretty great that happened...

We got a new beautiful baby niece! Roxie Jade Ward! We love her so much!

I'm feeling rather boring lately, and want to chop my hair off. I always have this problem when I plan on growing it out. So someone talk me out of it so I can see what it's like to have long hair...please and thanks.

The new year is coming...time to get a list of resolutions coming ;) but seriously...I think it's a good kick to get some good things accomplished. 

Life is good, I am blessed! 

Happy Holidays! 

No comments:

Post a Comment