Wednesday, June 13, 2012

The Bug Spray Dude

Oh days off are so wonderful. So so wonderful. Except the apartment is clean, I have done my run plus some, and I am all ready for the day...now what to do? I hate that when I have a lot to do I just sit around with no energy...but now I'm sitting around doing nothing...and I wish there was something to do. Of course it would work out that way though. No bueno. Oh well. The chill time is always needed. So...I think I might possibly go weed the garden...possibly. So I'll be thankful really quick before the desire to be productive goes away.

#161...I am thankful for clothes. For millions of reasons. One definitely being because clothes cover nakedness. I wish all people would take advantage of clothes...

#162...I am thankful that I know my schedule for the next week, the week before. That way I can make doctors appointments without any problems...and it's also nice that my schedule changes some times so I don't always go into work super early in the morning. There is a day next week that I don't go in until 1. It's nice having my morning to get things done around here. And I still make great money.

#163...I am thankful for the bug spray dude. He sprayed our apartment yesterday, so hopefully that should be the end of all the yucky ants and such.

#164...I am thankful for good prices. I was shopping for dresses yesterday, because mine are too short for g's...still...so I was looking for more. Anyway, I felt guilty always buying stuff for me...so I went and found a shirt that I knew Kohn would love (and he did by the way) and it was only $7! Yay for TJ Maxx. I probably could have got that shirt at Pac Sun for like $20.

Anyways...I think I will go be productive now. I haven't seen how bad the garden is...Kohn says I'll be surprised. We'll see how long I'll last...wish me luck. And everyone have a fabulous Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment