Monday, June 4, 2012

"Well then, you're ready."

Life is so crazy, busy with work, baseball, running, family, etc, and the list goes on and on! But it's a good thing. It's oh so good! I have so much to be thankful for and we are so blessed! This post won't be hard to write at all. Because I've got a list of things on my mind that I am beyond thankful for. So I'll just get right to it...

#150...I am thankful that my shin splints only hurt after I'm done running. Silly thing to be thankful for? I think not. They only hurt for a few hours after my run, and they are ridiculously painful, but then the pain is just gone. It's not there when I wake up in the morning, and I don't really feel it during my run at all. Which is awesome.

#151...I am thankful for all the accepting and kind people at Best Friends. As you all know I'm quite shy and it takes a while for me to warm up to people, and some times, well most of the time, people perceive that to be "snobbishness". And it's really totally not!!! So I'm really just thankful that everyone was so kind and friendly from the very first second. It made it a lot easier for me to not be quite as shy and to feel so comfortable.

#152...I am thankful, SO thankful, for the words that came out of my mother's mouth the other night..."Well then, you're ready." It's always great to know you have support from someone, especially your mom. So thanks mom, those simple words really meant a lot to me :)

#153...I am thankful for testimony meeting. And I really love it when I get to hear my hubs bear his testimony. He went up yesterday, and he just has this way with words that blows me away. He's incredible and I am one lucky girl!

#154...I am thankful for the way my in-laws raised Kohn! The did a great job and I am blessed because of their hard work....because I'm sure it was very HARD work ;) He really is an amazing person, and he learned it from his parents!

#155...I am thankful for good books. I don't read much, only because I don't have much time to do so. But lately, since I finally have time for me, I have been reading again. And I love diving into a good book and just getting lost in it!

I've missed blogging, and it's only been a few days, and I'm sure it'll probably be a few days again before I post again...but nonetheless, it felt good to blog right now! But now, Kohn needs me. He left his baseball stuff in the trunk of the car I drive...so I best be getting to Smithfield to get that to him. And then I get to sit at the field for a half hour before the game starts...maybe I'll read a good book while I wait :)

No comments:

Post a Comment