Saturday, June 9, 2012

Every Life Has a Story....If We Bother to Read It.

And here I am again...thinking of how to justify why I haven't blogged for so long...but I'm not going to justify it.  I'm just going to cut to the chase and be thankful...so that I can go enjoy my lazy date night with my hubs...here we go...

#156...I am thankful for how "cheap" it is to fill our new car with gas. Gas of course is not cheap...but filling this car up is much cheaper than our other. So that is always a plus! I put gas in yesterday and it was almost empty, but it still only cost me $39...I don't know about you, but I thought it was impressive. Especially since I'm comparing it to what we were spending before.

#157...I am thankful for bug spraying people. We have nasty ants and such that crawl out of our corners at night. Luckily, we are having the place sprayed on Tuesday. It can't get here soon enough. We have been dealing with it though in the mean time...vinegar kills them, just so you know. But it doesn't keep them from coming back.

#158...I am thankful for nature. Today we went on a hike and it completely made my day. It was beautiful, the fresh air felt amazing...other than the huge gusts of wind when we were on the edge of the cliff ;) but it really was awesome. I also discovered that hiking through nature is good for my soul. I got a lot off my chest and Kohn and I had a good chat...he even said "Where is this girl coming from? I don't remember marrying her, but I like it" or something to that effect...according to him I am making good progress with things in my life that needed progress.

#159...I am thankful for a few words that were said at a meeting at work the other day. The lady showed the Chick-fil-a video about how every life has a story. And crazy as it may seem, the fast food restaurant video really touched me. I think it's called "Every Life Has A Story" it's definitely worth your time! And it makes you think about how you treat every single person you come in contact with. And we don't always even know the "story" of those we think we know best.

#160...I am thankful for lazy date nights with the hubs. I am sure I've mentioned this one before. But I really do just love them so much! We pull the "hide-a-bed" out and we get redbox movies and junk food and just relax. It's nice and definitely one of my favorite things to do.

Our pizza is cooking right now, that's why I have time to do this...very quickly. But I figured I would catch up while I could, before I got even more behind. But here is that link to that Chick-fil-a video...seriously...check it out. Just because it's good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPYY6CvcUqQ

No comments:

Post a Comment