Wednesday, October 5, 2011

It's All Downhill From Here...

When I say it's all downhill from here I mean that in the best way ever! After today is over there will be no more certain number of months left until the wedding! Now we can start counting down weeks, and then days, and then hours, and basically I'm just sooooo excited! :) Things are starting to come together and I LOVE seeing it! I have a bridal shower this Saturday, then bridals the next Saturday, then another bridal shower the next Saturday, then the next Saturday is my endowments, and then....the next Saturday will be our wedding!!!! Love, love, love, love, love!!! I thought that the last 3 months were going to be the longest 3 months of my life but I seriously cannot believe how fast they have gone! Time is such a funny thing!

Oh, exciting news! I got my temple dress today, the dress I'll be getting married in! Wahoo! Yep, I'm just going to get married in my temple dress, and then switch into the wedding dress for afterwards and what not! Probably cause my dress is ivory or somethin ;) but I'm super excited either way! I get to wear TWO gorgeous dresses that day, I'm so lucky! Not only am I lucky because of the gorgeous dresses but because of what that day means! Oh it's so great! Not only do I get to be sealed to the love of my life for time and all eternity, but I also get to marry into an awesome family! I could not ask for a better mother-in-law, for a better father-in-law, for better "siblings-in-law" or whatever you want to call them ;) and of course my new cute nephew and 3 1/2 nieces! :) I love them all so much!

Speaking of nieces and nephews....my brother and his wifey are having a baby! So Kohn and I will either have 2 nephews or 5 nieces by the end of April! Yay! I love babies!!!!! But....Kohn and I won't have any for quite some time, so don't get any ideas! ;)

Oh, so you know how sometimes you feel like you know a lot of people? And then other times you feel like you don't know a lot of people? Well...Kohn and I know A LOT of people. Addresses will be the death of me. We want to start sending our announcements on Monday, we've got a lot of typing and printing of labels to do by then! Humph. Oh well, oh well....it will all be worth it :)

Okay so now I'm going to share some lovely engagement pictures! I just got the CD and I'm sooooo ecstatic! But before I plop these pictures on here let me share with you a VERY happy story as to how I was able to get this CD tonight....I'm taking online classes right now. In one of my classes we have an online meeting in a virtual classroom every Wednesday night at 8. I've been running around like a crazy person all day long doing wedding stuff, and I came to Weston this evening to get my dress from the lady that altered it and to get my mock bouquet for bridals and of course my CD :) Well...the clock was starting to get closer to 8 and I needed to be heading back to my apartment for my class, oh and my CD was still burning. But I REALLY wanted my CD, so I was just going to watch the recording of the class later. But it got to be 8 so I just went onto my class on my parents computer and what do you know?!?! Class got canceled! Okay this is so great because it's like "Hello, blessing!!" Because I wouldn't have been able to stay logged on for the whole class anyway because I left around 8:15! Alright, so you may not be as excited as I am about this...but I think it's great! :)

Oh dear, dear, dear. I'm writing this like an hour later than the above ^ entry. The pictures turned out great, but my lap top is being not so smart and it won't pull the pictures up at the moment, and let's face it, I'm tired. So....until next time :) sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment