Monday, November 14, 2011

It happened, it's real....we're MARRIED!

Well....WE ARE MARRIED! It was such a HAPPY, HAPPY day! Loved it all! Seriously, whoever said wedding days are stressful didn't know. Well as far as the bride and groom are concerned. I can see how the families of the two lovebirds would be stressed, but as for the lovebirds themselves---nah! Our families were suuuuper great though! They made our wedding PERFECT! And we were definitely so lucky! Now, we are just living in that little apartment with yellow counter tops, loving life! We are still in the process of figuring out what to do with all our wonderful wedding presents and getting this little place all decorated up so it can feel like a home! :) oh yay! We went to our new ward yesterday, it was pretty fun. I got to introduce myself as Haley Thedell and tell them my HUSBAND and I just moved in! There were sooo many cute little kids, and it made me want my own. But instead Kohn is getting me a fish. It won't be anywhere near the same, but whatever, it's the thought that counts ;) and he is oh so sweet, so I accept! I want to name him Eugene...in honor of one of my favorite customers! Such a precious old man...anyways, life is good. Things are coming together, I love being a wife! However, getting a hang of the whole crafty, cooky business may take some time. Good thing Kohn loves me and can exercise some patience ;) it will be a fun ride that's for sure! We made some pecan waffles the other night, but  that's the extent of cooking we've done this past week! Because we've been out celebrating birthdays and being guinea pigs, thanks mom and dad Nielsen and Thedell! ;) 'Preciate it muchly! But now it's time to get cookin. We're starting our experience with Spanish Chicken. It's this delicious casserole type dish that my mom made when Kohn and I were first dating. And I guess he liked it, cause he requested it. Now I just hope I can do it. And not fail. I've taken after my mom in the crafty department so I better take after her in her Spanish Chicken cooking skills, hehehe :) Oh I must say I made some delish muffins for breakfast the other morning. Betty Crocker is such a gem! Anyways...I'll post some pictures of the cute apartment once it is all done, because it is a MESS right now. We have to get it done by Wednesday though, because that's when the bishopric is coming to visit, and I want a nice place! That's my dad coming out in me! So...for now, I'm going to go do some cleaning. And here is a little sneak peek of wedding pictures taken by my very talent brother-in-law Shawn! Enjoy!

 We love our nieces and nephew!
 My beautiful new nieces!
 Kohn and our nephew!
 Visiting Grandma McMurdie! We HAD to see her! :)
 All so thrilled!
 Beautiful cake! Thanks Teauna! :)
 Some Pepperidge friends that still love us! :)
 Cute sign made by my new sister-in-law Shannon! 
 Centerpiece! My daddy found it! 
 My cousin Rachel! Love her! :) And mom's hugging Caitlyn, love her too!
 Some delicious candy! There's still plenty! Take some! :)
 I got the cute magnet thing in the middle from my aunt Carol at a bridal shower! :)
 For some reason the two above pictures are together! But, there's the cake at another angle, and our fabulous car...
 She was incredible! She came to the temple, helped at the breakfast, and the reception! And that's her brother! :)
 The man behind the camera and my sexy husband! ;)
 The best friend, Andria! She was also sooo helpful at the reception! Love her! 
 Oh these two...I knew they'd be friends from the start :)
 Just eating some swedish fish before they were all gone :)
 Oh ya know, Kohn just getting my garter with his teeth! 
BAM! I had to blow frosting out of my nose...

There are TONS more pictures! Shawn took a lot more than this, but like I said, this is a sneak peak! :) My sister-in-law, Angela, also did an awesome job and we'll have to get her pictures too! And then of course coming out of the temple our amazing photographer, Melanie Gunnell was there! We're excited to get all the pictures together and share them with everyone! Be looking for them on Facebook! :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment