Wednesday, November 30, 2011

It Is Better To Look Up

I am blessed! I have been blessed with so much more than I deserve. Life is great...no, life is fabulous! Heavenly Father is there for each and every one of us, constantly! We just have to let Him in and turn to Him when we need Him. Seriously...how blessed are we to have this AMAZING gospel? To have the knowledge we have, to know the truth and to know we can make it through life because we are not going to feel sorrow, pain, and all those "unfun" feelings we feel, for the rest of our lives. Those feelings will end, so long as we are faithful to our Heavenly Father and live the best lives we can live. There is such a big, wonderful picture in mind! Life is only a little test, definitely one that will be worth passing! So don't give up! If you are faced with something that seems too hard to handle, get on your knees and pray! You will make it through! Heavenly Father knows each of us better than anyone, he knows what we can and cannot handle, and he won't give us anything we can't handle. Example? Okay.

Remember how a month or so ago I was SUUUUPER excited I got the job at ICON. Well, my friends, it was a lot harder than I ever expected it to be. People are mean, and I have a soft heart so I sometimes let it get to me even though it was nothing towards me personally, just someone upset that their very expensive equipment was not working for them. But still, I had a hard time. I starting LIVING for the weekends and as soon as the weekend ended I was sick to my stomach and it was just a bad deal. I would get nervous as I drove to work and as I answered phone calls. It shouldn't be that way. So, I started looking for something new. I know, I had only been at ICON for a short time...but I'm not a quitter. I stuck it out until I KNEW I had a new job. And it was hard to do for that long. But I did. And trust me people, if you had a job that made you not want to go to sleep at night because sleeping makes the next day come faster, you'd do the same. Anyways...I now get to work at a day care! I am SO stoked! And at this day care I get to do preschool lessons! Um hello, that's what I want to do! And I haven't even graduated from college yet. But, I will in April! :) And then I can get my CAD, Child's Associate Degree. And I don't have to pay for it! Helllllllooooo! Score! With that certificate I can do even more with kid's than what I'm already lucky enough to do! Oh oh oh! And I don't have to worry about working on Saturday's or holidays! Which was a concern with the other. Let's just say I'm pretty much excited!

Today was my last day at ICON. And I had the perfect call to end my job there. I was speaking with a man from Arkansas. And he asked where we are located, so I told him---Logan, Utah. He snickered and was like  "Oh that's Mormonville there huh?" I laughed and said it sure was! He then proceeded to ask me if I was LDS. I proudly said I was. And THEN...he said he was too!!! Do you realize how HAPPY this made me?!? No wonder he was one of my nicer customers! Like I said, he was in Arkansas, and I have no connections with Arkansas whatsoever but he told me that the church is growing pretty quick there and it made me smile sooooo big and it just made my whole entire day! Oh missionary work, how I love you! I am so excited to serve a mission with Kohn when we are old geezers! :)

Oh I'm so excited to love my job! I'm excited to not have dramatic break downs every Monday night! I'm excited to be sleeping at 4 am!!! Yesssss! Life is grand, my friends.

I am happy. I suppose it TIS the season to be jolly! :) I'm ecstatic to spend my Christmas with my husband! Our apartment is getting all decorated up for the holiday season, we be loving it! But, it still has boxes and bags all over. There is no room to put anything. One day...one day, soon, we will get it all taken care of so that I really  can post pictures of our cute apartment! Preferably with our Christmas decorations all over! :) We have 4 presents wrapped and under the tree so far, and wouldn't you know it, they are all for Kohn! Haha I love Christmas shopping, what can I say! Oh, we went to Forgotten Carols last night! I'm pretty sure it was my first time seeing it, however my parents told me I've seen it before. I don't think so though. Anyway, I loved what I saw last night! The music was great, I was in love with Jordan Bluffs, or whatever his last name was, voice! I want the CD! And I'm excited to go again next year!

Well, now I am going to wrap this up and go clean mi casa. Because I want to post pictures and I want it to be CLEAN! Off to be a good wifey! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment