Friday, May 18, 2012

I LOVE WEEKENDS!

HAPPY FRIDAY!!! :) I love Friday's! Especially Friday's after 5 ;) and it is always nice when I have a crappy Friday and come home to find my diploma waiting at my door! FINALLY! It's only been a month since I graduated, and I finally got it! NOW I can feel accomplished! :) Well...dinner is cooking. And I think it is going to be awesome! Chicken Enchilada Pasta. I love chicken enchilada's and I LOVE pasta....mixing the two together is going to be divine! Well...it's a Friday night. And as soon as dinner is done and we finish eating it, I am going to go run 3 miles, and then we are going to kinda do whatever until we go see Avenger's! I don't really know what it's supposed to be about...I haven't really shown a particular interest in super heroes...but Kohn wants to see it! And he always deals with my chick flicks so I figured I could make this sacrifice ;) so that's the plan. We're going to see The Avengers...and from what I've heard, I'll probably like it, and it won't really be much of a sacrifice. So now before all these fun things can happen I am going to hurry and catch up on the blog. So here we go.

#131...I am thankful that I can finally wear sandals again! Sandals are my favorite, and I love not having to worry about socks! I actually am kinda sad because all my sandals are getting worn out....to the point that some of them are breaking. And that really does make me sad. Oh well...Kohn can buy me more!

#132...I am thankful for mother's! Sunday was Mother's Day! And it was fun to celebrate our momma's! The kids were cute in primary talking about how their mom's were as beautiful as butterflies and things like that...and it was fun to see my roommate Erin announce that she is going to be a mom in November! Out of the 8 roommates I had in college 2 of them are married...and they both have the same due date...and then there is me. Don't worry, I'm not jealous............

#133...I am thankful for baseball season! Yes, it is finally here and Kohn is playing so well! He had a game Wednesday and he wasn't planning on pitching, but his coach put him in at the 4th inning, when the score was 1-4 or something like that...and not in our favor. But then Kohn turned the game around and we one! 6-5! My husband is awesome!

#134...I am thankful for a good book. Sometimes it is just awesome to sit down and enjoy a good book, and to dive into a world that isn't your own. It's always the best when you really can get that wrapped into a book.

#135...I am thankful for good, kind people. It's refreshing to know that there are people out there that aren't going to try to tear you down and make you feel worthless. Those are definitely the kind of people I want to be around.

#136...I am thankful for little helper's. It doesn't matter what I'm doing...unless it's cleaning up the toys...the kids always ask if they can help. They want to help set up beds, help make lunch, help with snack...whatever, they just want to help and they are precious.

#137...I am thankful that I have my husband to turn to no matter what. I lay a lot on him at the end of the day that he probably doesn't care for...but he listens and he talks me through it and he just makes me feel better. It's the best to have that relationship to come home to.

#138...I am thankful that my husband is okay with doing dishes...have I mentioned this before? Probably. But I really am. Because I really hate dishes. I do them...sometimes...but he probably does them a lot more than me...but that's my point. He does them a lot. And I am thankful for that.

I am pumped for the weekend, it will go by way too fast....but I'm glad it's here! And I'm glad there's always a weekend to look forward to. Seriously. They save my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment