Monday, January 7, 2013

Nothing Exciting

School started today...poop. Goodbye husband! And he has two night classes this semester, so that is poopy as well! At least I have a job to keep me occupied....except at night, I don't have a job. Sometimes I've thought of maybe getting a little something on the side, like hostessing at a restaurant or something...but again, those are just thoughts.

I'm sitting here trying to find a reason behind this post, other than just because I wanted to type....

Surgery is in one week...I actually thought that my cysts might have popped before the surgery, just because it seemed like a long time to wait...but what do ya know? They sure did not pop. So surgery is still a go. Is it weird that I'm kind of nervous about it? All it is is a little incision...but from all the Grey's Anatomy I've been watching I think I've spooked myself, because it seems that on that show even the simplest surgeries can go wrong....oh well, I won't be on TV so there's nothing to be worried about. I just sometimes worry over nothing....a lot.

Oh, and p.s., we have an essential oils class this Wednesday, the 9th, at the Sky View rec center, 6-8 pm. We'll be learning about managing stress with the mood matrix oils! So if you're into that, you should come, it's FREE!

With that said...I don't know what to say. Maybe one day I'll really have a point behind this blog. But for now...we're kind of boring. And we kind of just work.

So I'll be done for tonight. And probably until I have something exciting to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment