Thursday, June 6, 2013

Week 14!!

Happy June (six days later)! I swear May flew by, and by the looks of things June is going to do the exact same thing! But hey I'm not complaining, because I am so excited for July! July is just a fantastic month! All the celebrations, parades (taffy), fireworks, baseball, days off of work! It's just fun! And we'll find out the gender of our little baby in July! Plus it'll just be another month closer to December and who can argue with that? ;)

Kohn's baseball season started last Saturday and it was a perfect start! Kohn plays for the Logan Royals team, by the way! Saturday they played the Smithfield Blue Sox and won! 7-5! Kohn got the win and pitched so well! Then another game on Monday against the Brigham City Peaches, and another win, though I don't remember the score! And then another game last night against the Providence Wolverines in which Kohn got another win! 4-1. That's 2-2 for Kohn and 3-3 for the team! I'd say we've got a pretty good season ahead :) 

Little baby is doing so much growing lately, it's exciting to read all about it! And I can see a little more growing in my belly area too! 

*Hair is starting to grow on baby's head!
*Our baby is the size of a lemon! Baby was the size of a poppyseed when we found out we were expecting!
*Baby is probably sucking his/her thumb right now! ;)

How far along? 14 weeks! 
Total weight gain/loss: Again, I'm not sure. I might just delete this question...
Sleep: Very restless. But it seems to be all I want to do ;)
Best moment this week: My cute cousin told me I was starting to get a bump, which means it maybe kind looks like a small pregnant belly rather than bloat? 
Miss anything? Being able to run more than a mile! 
Movement: I know it's going on in there it's just too early for me to feel it! 
Food cravings: Big J's chef salads! 
Have you started to show yet? Kind of sort of. I  took a picture of the "bump" yesterday but still can't decide if I look preggers.
Gender? I had a dream that I did an ultrasound on myself and it was a girl....weird dream.
Labor signs? Definitely not.
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time? I've been fairly happy! 
Looking forward to: Making our gender reveal appointment when I go in for my appointment on  Tuesday! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment