Thursday, June 13, 2013

Week 15!!!

Still just chugging a long over here! Taking it week by week, because that's faster than day by day! ;) It seems that December will never get here, but I know, I know it will! And I know, it will be here before I know it...I've heard it all ;) And like I've said before, I think it will be a lot more real when I feel baby kick and know what gender baby is, and I actually look like I'm pregnant! But until then...

So who's been to Willow Park Zoo this year? They charge now. If you're debating whether or not to spend $2 on an entry to the zoo or $2 on 4 50 cent ice cream cones I'd totally go with the ice cream cones! But I'm just sayin...and I'm also just sayin that swimming with babies is the funnest! On Tuesday, my sister Rikki, and my sister-in-law Angela, and of course my sweet nephew Jaxon, came to play in Logan for the day! We went to the zoo and to the aquatic center, and Jaxon was soooo excited to swim, it was the cutest! I'm excited to be swimming with my baby next year :)

Also, I don't think I've ever had such a bad sunburn in my life. I guess it must be true that pregger chicks get burnt faster and easier. I don't know why, but I believe it. Kohn and I went to the aquatic center Saturday and I completely fried my back and thighs, probably wasn't smart to go without sunscreen, so I fully take blame but still.... And then smart me went back on Tuesday, I put sunscreen on a thousand times I swear, but I still got a little burn over my burn. Oh well...it was worth it. I guess I just really think people should wear sunscreen now. Or at least this person.

So um now to the baby stuff....

*Baby is the size of a navel orange!


How far along? 15 weeks! 
Total weight gain/loss: Enough to make my pants fit tightly ;) 
Sleep: I slept in until 10:30 the other morning...that should tell you right there :)
Best moment this week: I got to hear the babies heartbeat at my doctors appointment! 165 bpm :)
Miss anything? Tummy sleeping! 
Movement: Doctor Noorda said I should feel it by 18-20 weeks! So in the next little bit! 
Food cravings: Lots of randoms! But one that sticks out is tootsie pops! 
Have you started to show yet? I still think no.
Gender? We'll find out July 17th! But no one else can know until July 18th! We decided to wait until after my sisters 16th birthday to tell everyone the exciting news!
Labor signs? Definitely not.
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time? It's been a moody week. 
Looking forward to: July!  

No comments:

Post a Comment