Thursday, June 27, 2013

Week 17!!!

I wasn't sure if this week would go by fast or not, with it being the last week of June, and we all know how ready I am for it to just be July! But thank goodness it's actually been quite fast...probably due to the fact that I've been busy with work and baseball ALL week. But I do like to stay busy so I can't complain, I've just been tired, and that's my only complaint. This baby growing business is tiring stuff.

Kohns games this week have been pretty....awful. Kohn's team won both games, so that was great, but they were just not good games. Monday was 9 innings and 3.5 hours! And it wasn't even a good game, and then last night...well it was only 5 innings, gotta love that mercy rule. I'm not sure on the exact score but Kohn was thinking like 19 or 20-0. At least we're winning though! 

So, I can't believe there is just 3 more weeks until we're halfway done with this pregnancy! I have a little countdown on my phone and there are only 23 weeks left until my due date, which I realize is still a ways, but it doesn't sound long at all, and if the rest of the pregnancy goes as fast as it has gone it will fly by! And I feel like the closer we get to baby the faster it will go with all the preparations that need to happen, especially when we know if we're preparing for a boy or a girl! I just can't wait and it still sometimes seems unreal. Kohn and I are going to be parents! Whoa :) but let's get on to the baby!

*Baby is the size of an onion. 
*Baby can begin to hear sounds, like my heart beat and the sound of my voice as it resonates through my body! Soooo cool :) 
*The baby is building muscle and it's bones are starting to feel more like bones than rubber. 

How far along? 17 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 6 lbs
Sleep: I have definitely not got enough of it this week.
Best moment this week: Having this day off ;) 
Miss anything? I miss not worrying so much haha
Movement: Well I thought maybe, and then I thought no, and then I thought yes...but I really just don't know. Probably not since I'm not exactly sure. 
Food cravings: Still loving my cinnamon sugar toast. But mainly I just crave things when I see them and they look good. One day someone at work was eating Taco Salad for lunch and you can bet we had Taco Salad for dinner that night!
Have you started to show yet? Ish...I don't even know how to explain anymore. Still just waiting for that "pop" I hear about.
Gender? I really don't know anymore. We were so sure it was a girl, and I think that's still what we think it is...but maybe that means we're totally wrong and it's a boy, and I would be so thrilled! I'll be thrilled either way! And change of plans, we are still finding out July 17th but we're not announcing til July 19th! :) we like to prolong things ;)
Labor signs? Nope.
Belly button in or out? In. My belly button is so in I wouldn't be surprised if it never goes out.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or moody most of the time? Uhhh...Kohn asked me if being emotional was pretty common during the 2nd trimester...so that should tell you what kind of week we've had.
Looking forward to: Fireworks and all the fun 4th celebrations next week! I can't believe that's next week, but I'll take it :)



No comments:

Post a Comment