Thursday, June 20, 2013

Week 16!!!

I can't believe we found out 11 weeks ago that we were expecting...and I thought that time would drag and I would never get out of that dreaded 1st trimester. But it's actually flown! I've been out of the first trimester for 3 weeks, which has also flown! And now I'm 4 weeks away from the stuff that makes it seem real! 4 weeks from being half way done! 4 weeks from knowing the gender! And about 2-4 weeks from feeling our baby kick! So crazy! And who knows when I'll actually show! I feel like I should be because all my pants are so tight around my belly haha but I think it still looks like a food baby, so we'll give it a few more weeks! :)

I feel like the 1st half of June went by pretty fast, but this last half is seriously dragging. And it only started dragging as soon as I set my ultrasound appointment date. So I'm glad that we're about into our final week of June! Because July is always crazy busy and is going to be a fantastic month! And once we're in July I won't feel like my ultrasound appointment will never get here! :)

I seriously, desperately need to find something to fill my time! Because when I have days off of work I clean, and that doesn't take very long, and then what is there to do? It's too hot to go run until like 8:00 and I gave up crocheting a long time ago! Haha. I'm going to drive myself crazy until December if I don't get it together! I'm sure once we know the gender it will be a lot easier for me to find things to do with myself with decorating the nursery and all that fun stuff! I want to make some crafts for the babies room that I've found on pinterest, but I still really need something! I am picking up a 4th day at work, so that should help...but I'm telling you...pregnancy is definitely a patience lesson, because there is nothing you can do about it! Haha!

Baby time!

*Baby is the size of an avocado! One of my apps compared it to my smartphone, probably about an inch smaller than my phone, and an ounce lighter. That was a better visual for me than an avocado!

How far along? 16 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss? 5 pounds, which is right on track, thank you very much!
Sleep? The body pillow is the best invention ever, just p.s.
Best moment this week? Kohn and I have FINALLY agreed on a girl name together! And for those of you who have been talking to me about this, you know what a big deal this is! So now we have a boy name and a girl name picked out and are excited to see which one we will be using! And just as a side note the names aren’t names most people have heard from us…so no, there will be no baby boy Jayden or Cordon, and no baby girl Bostyn!
Miss anything? Being able to lay flat on my back, but it is worth it!
Movement? Not yet but I am so ready for it!
Food cravings? Cinnamon sugar toast!
Have you started to show yet? To Kohn and I, yes.  To others, probably not. But I guess it doesn’t really help that I’ve been wearing baggyish clothes lately anyway. But I still think it looks more like a food baby if you don’t know I’m pregnant.
Gender? I swear everyone in this world thinks it’s a girl but my friend Andria told me yesterday she had a dream that I was having a boy. So 1 vote boy and a billion votes girl.
Labors signs? Definitely not.
Belly button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time? Depends on the day and who you are ;)

Looking forward to? I seriously am still just looking forward to July because that month is going to bring so many great things for us! 

No comments:

Post a Comment