Friday, July 5, 2013

Week 18!!!

I ate chicken TWICE today. Miracle of miracles. We went to Crystal Hot Springs today for our niece Hallie's 7th birthday and had KFC chicken, and as hesitant as I was I ate it, and I liked it. And then for dinner (because I just didn't have the energy to cook dinner) I got chicken strips at Sonic. This is a big step for me because chicken was one of my BIG pregnancy food aversions. It still depends on what type of chicken it is if I will eat it or not, but apparently the greasy fried chicken settles just fine with baby!

It's been a fun week, once we were done with the working part ;) I get 3 saturdays in a row! Going back to work Monday might just be a bit difficult, so I'll continue to enjoy my Saturdays for now ;) Wednesday night we went to the USU fireworks, and it was a pretty great show this year, next year we'll have a little baby, maybe I'll have to watch from a further (not so loud) distance, but it will be worth it. Then on the 4th Kohn ran a 10k in the morning and did awesome! 43:53---stud. Then we went to the Lewiston parade, just kind of lounged around all day and ended it with a family BBQ in Weston. Then this morning Kohn went into work at 6, worked for 4 hours, and then we headed to Crystal Hot Springs. It was fun! I wish everyday could be holiday/weekend!

Baby time!

*Baby is the size of a sweet potato!
*Baby can hear daddy now too!
*Baby has perfected his/her hiccuping!

How far along? 18 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: Not sure this time around!
Sleep: Sometimes I just really want to sleep on my belly, but my side will have to do for the next 5 months...
Best moment this week: We brought home our first baby purchase! 
Miss anything? Can't say I do
Movement: Not yet...18-22 weeks is the average time that you can normally feel it, so any time in the next month I should.
Food cravings: Tootsie rolls!
Gender? We'll know in 1.5 weeks :) 
Labor signs? Nope.
Belly button in or out? In. My belly button is so in I wouldn't be surprised if it never goes out.
Wedding rings on or off? On. And I never take them off so I don't know if I'd notice they got too tight.
Happy or moody most of the time? I'd say I was mostly happy this week, a few emotional episodes, but whatever haha
Looking forward to: Our 20 week ultrasound! 

No comments:

Post a Comment