Thursday, July 11, 2013

Week 19!!!

I remember wanting to be this far along so bad, because it was the point where things would start to feel more real, but I thought it would take ages to get here. But what do ya know? We are here! And we find out what gender our baby is in less than a week! Excited is an understatement! Kohn says he's a little nervous to find out though because knowing the gender is what's going to make it real for him, because we'll be able to do everything according to the gender now.

We made another baby purchase today. Just the changing pad, nothing big, but it's a purchase, and it's exciting! Next week we'll obviously be making more purchases too! The first thing we've decided to do after our gender ultrasound is to go buy an outfit for baby! Pink or blue? I'm excited to see!

Oh and just p.s. Despicable Me 2 is so cute! I would see it again, and again, and again! It's so funny! I highly recommend it!

And on another note, I'm so sick of this heat! Who is with me? It's awesome that it's summer and everything, but I think I'm already ready for it to cool down, I love fall and am excited for it to be here! I think winter will be my favorite this year though! :)

Baby time!

*Baby is the size of a mango, weighing about 1/2 a pound!
* Baby can make more intricate facial gestures, such as frowning or smiling!


How far along? 19 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: Not sure.
Sleep: Sleep is sleep, but I definitely like it a whole lot more.
Best moment this week: Realizing how close our ultrasound is! :)
Miss anything? Laying on my tummy!
Movement: I still haven't felt any but I know it's happening! 
Food cravings: If I see you eating something good then chances are I'm going to want it, that's the way I crave.
Have you started to show yet? More and more. Still not definite looking though.
Gender? I'll tell you next week! You have know idea how excited I am to finally be able to answer this question with a solid answer!
Labor signs? Nope.
Belly button in or out? In. But I have noticed that I can see my incision in my belly button more than I've ever been able to see it, so there's gotta be some protruding of the belly button there.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or moody most of the time? I feel like this has been a happier week for me!
Looking forward to: Easy question-finding out the gender in 6 days! Wooooooo! 

No comments:

Post a Comment