Thursday, September 5, 2013

Week 27!!!

We are in our last week of the 2nd trimester, and then it's on to the 3rd and final! And now everything really is starting to happen! Just in regards to getting ready for him! I can't even believe we've only got 13 weeks left! Eeeek! It will be the best ever to meet our little man! :)

So. Things are taking place with preparations as I mentioned, but things with the bod too. I lost a lot of sleep the other night because some cute boy decided it was time to be awake and kick mommy all over the belly...and the bladder. Was it worth the loss of sleep though? Oooooh yeah. And that same night/morning I woke up at 4:30 to take a little potty break and I totally couldn't fall back asleep...that was sad because I kid you not, before I got pregnant I NEVER woke up to pee!!! But again....worth it!

So we are in week 27!

*Nixon is the size of rutabaga? Whatever that is...but he's probably weighing in close to 2 pounds.
*His eyelashes are forming!
*I'm sure you've heard the old wives tales about baby having a lot of hair if you get heartburn bad...well if that's true...then he's got my hair!


How far along? 27 weeks! 
Total weight gain/loss: 16 pounds
Sleep: You already read my tidbit on this...
Best moment this week?: We were feeling around for him last night and he came right to the surface and we could feel him perfectly! 
Miss anything? Sleep.
Movement? The last couple days it's been almost all day :)
Food cravings: Chocolate creamies! 
Have you started to show yet? That I surely have. 
Gender? BOY!!!!! 
Labor signs? Nope.
Belly button in or out? In but it will be out soon enough.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or moody most of the time? Happy I think!
Looking forward to: Getting that dreaded glucose test done and over next week! 

1 comment:

  1. Charlie is 8 months old and i still have to get up to pee at night so you may have that to look forward too even after your little one comes.
    and the glucose test really isn't that bad. you have to drink it in a certain amount of time but i found it easier to just drink it fast and get it over with. don't forget to eat before hand though i did and was very hungry by the time the doctors appointment was over

    ReplyDelete