Thursday, September 26, 2013

Week 30!!!

So I missed week 29, because life is just so busy! I'm actually trying to figure out how I'll have anytime in October to document weeks 31-35 because I can't even believe how much stuff we have going on! But it's good, because it will help time go by! Because by the end of crazy October I'll be 2 weeks away from full term! I'm sure I'll go all the way to 41 weeks, because that's just my luck, but at 37 weeks the baby could come any time. But again, that's just not my luck!

Anyways, I'm on my break at work, because for now this is the only time I can find to do this. So...we got the nursery painted, and the crib set up! We've still got an elliptical smack dab in the middle of the room, and painting stuff all over the place, but the nursery is getting somewhere! I have got some crafts done for Nixon's room and I really just can't wait to start hanging stuff up and be completely set up for him! What will be exciting is when we've got the car seat sitting in the car ready to go for whenever he decides to come :)

So, so I have time to eat my lunch I'm going to cut to the chase and get on with the baby stuff!

*Nixon is the size of a cucumber...I'm assuming they mean length! Probably pretty close to 3 pounds!
*Research shows that during sleep Nixon could possibly be dreaming :) precious!

How far along? 30 weeks! Hey we made another fun milestone ;) 
Total weight gain/loss: 18 lbs. So weird.
Sleep: I'm afraid I'll never get a good nights sleep ever again.
Best moment this week? Anytime I feel my sweet boy move!
Miss anything? Being able to eat without wondering if what I'm eating will give me heartburn.
Movement? As we speak. 
Food cravings:I love anything breakfast! Especially pancakes!
Have you started to show yet? Yes, I swear I look bigger everyday.
Gender? BOY!!!!! 
Labor signs? Nope.
Belly button in or out?Neither. It's not in, but it's not out. It's just there.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or moody most of the time? More anxious. Which brings up mood swings.
Looking forward to: Our crazy October so time can fly :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment