Friday, August 30, 2013

Week 26!!!

This week has been a fun one for new things happening with Nixon! And Kohn finally gets to join in on the fun, and not just hear about it :) Nixon finally gave daddy a good kick! Kohn loved it, it was precious!

We've had a fun week in general! We went to the temple with our friends on Tuesday, Wednesday we ran into a drunk guy (kinda scary though), and last night we had our friends over to watch the USU/Utah game and ate pizza and yummy stuff! Sadly the game didn't end up like we would have liked, it was still fun though! But the temple...that brings me to another fun Nixon story!

As I was sitting there in the session Nixon started to kick my square in the gut, and he was going crazy. So I looked down and could totally see my stomach moving with his kicks! Definitely one of the coolest things ever! :)

So I'm at work on my break so I'm going to quickly cut this short!

*Nixon is the size of a head of lettuce and is inching towards 2 pounds now!

How far along? 26 weeks! I can't believe in 2 more weeks we'll be in the 3rd, and final, trimester! 
Total weight gain/loss: Still hanging out at 15! 
Sleep: I definitely have to wake up every night to visit the bathroom at least once and then I wake up multiple times to get comfortable again and again...and again. 
Best moment this week: Definitely when Kohn was able to feel Nixon kick him in the face! And of course when I saw him kicking in the temple! 
Miss anything? Energy.
Movement? Of course! I'm feeling him everyday now, and Kohn can normally get him to kick him at night before bed. He hasn't been moving as much as I'd like him to be the past couple days though, but he's been hanging out more towards my back too, so I'm sure I'm just not feeling all the kicks he's kicking.
Food cravings: I just like food. 
Have you started to show yet? That I surely have. 
Gender? BOY!!!!! 
Labor signs? Nope.
Belly button in or out? In but it will be out soon enough.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or moody most of the time? Honestly it just depends on the day...and who you are ;) 
Looking forward to: Getting started on the nursery. And getting the glucose test done with in the next few weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment