Thursday, October 3, 2013

Week 31!!!

The past two days I've got to hold two beautiful brand new baby girls, Ravena and Felecity! Oh I loved it, but for some weird reason it made it feel like these next 9 weeks are never going to end. You would think having watched both friends go through the full pregnancy it would make me realize that December will get here and I will be holding my baby boy, but no, now it feels like it'll never come! Bah! I just can't wait til my time is finally here!

But hey, we're in the single digits in weeks! 9 weeks! Which should go by relatively fast....we can only hope. Maybe it'll be 8 weeks, 7 weeks, 6 weeks, or possibly 10 weeks, oh I hope not 10 weeks. I just don't even know how to put into words what it'll be like when he is finally here, because obviously I don't know yet, but I am sooo excited!

Again, I am finding the time to write this post during my break at work so again I'm going to jump to the baby business...

*Nixon is the size of a pineapple! A pineapple that rolls all over the place.... :)
*All five senses are now in working order!


How far along? 31 weeks! 
Total weight gain/loss: 18 lbs.
Sleep: All I want to do is sleep but it doesn't work very well for me. 
Best moment this week? At my doctors appointment yesterday I got to hear Nixon's heartbeat, but it was cute because he kept moving away from the doppler so they had to keep following him around :) 
Miss anything? Lately it's been belly sleeping. 
Movement? Oh yes, and I can tell he's getting bigger because sometimes the movement is so prominent that it makes me jump! 
Food cravings: As of late: candy corn and chocolate covered almonds.
Have you started to show yet? Yes, I swear I look bigger everyday.
Gender? BOY!!!!! 
Labor signs? Nope.
Belly button in or out?Neither. It's not in, but it's not out. It's just there.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or moody most of the time? I think I've been pretty happy, especially with all the brand new babies around me!
Looking forward to: We're doing a maternity shoot next week and one of my bestest friends is taking the pictures, so I'm excited about that!  

No comments:

Post a Comment