Thursday, October 10, 2013

Week 32!!!

Another week down, 8 more to go! I have a feeling this will seriously be the slowest 8 weeks of my life. No matter what I do, no matter how busy I am, it doesn't seem to go quite as fast as I'd like :) I know that it'll get here but it seems so far away!

Kohn and I started a labor and delivery class last night that goes for the rest of the month. On our way there I was kind of wishing we hadn't signed up and couldn't imagine having to go to the class anymore times than last night, but after last night I think it'll be a good thing. I'm definitely learning helpful things that I would probably have not known otherwise. And while I'm sure that going into labor and getting to the hospital and all those crazy things are never perfect I feel like we'll be way more prepared and ready to handle it than we would have been. And once this class is over we'll be 35 weeks! 2 weeks away from full term! So maybe the class will help time go by a little faster...not counting on it though ;)

I'm definitely feeling more pregnant than I have at all through this whole pregnancy. I swear I find a new stretch mark every day, I can't sit comfortably, I can't lay comfortably, and I can't walk up the stairs without gasping for breath. In fact, last night we were reading the scriptures and I was having to catch my breath more often than I'm used to during reading. We saw a little picture of what the body looks like inside when pregnant, and it totally makes sense to me why I'm out of breath all the time, having the lungs all squished and such (along with every other organ!!!), but it still isn't fun.

*Nixon is the size of a squash!
*Nixon is finally not transparent, his fat stores are coming in quite nicely.
*Nixon's hair is getting it's color.

How far along? 32 weeks.
Total weight gain/loss: I think I'm done with this question. Haha.
Sleep: The other night I was soooo tired that we went to bed at 9, which never happens at our house, and I still didn't manage to fall asleep until after 11...that's how hard it is to get comfortable. 
Best moment this week? Well I'd have to say it's been a pretty good week. A pretty typical week too. But I always love when Nixon is bouncing around inside! 
Miss anything? Sleep.
Movement? Oh yes! 
Food cravings: As of late: I can't think of a particular thing at the moment.
Have you started to show yet? I would sure hope so.
Gender? BOY!!!!! 
Labor signs? I think I experienced my first round of Braxton Hicks the other night.
Belly button in or out? I can almost say out. 
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or moody most of the time? Happy and anxious about getting closer to due date!
Looking forward to: Our pictures today (even if the weather is kind of lame) and baby shower on Saturday! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment