Thursday, October 20, 2011

Thinking "Out Loud"

Deep breaths....deeeeeeeep breaths. I'm just a little overwhelmed right now. So much is going on and I'm just starting to realize some things.

Numero uno, training is over. That means it is just about time for me to be out on the phones by MYSELF, with no one to tell me what to tell the angry customers, I have to figure it out on my own, and figure out how to fix a treadmill, bike, elliptical, or even a weight system....errrrr? What?! I keep being told that it takes a good 2.5 months to have it all really click, it's my boss that keeps telling me that, but I have the type of personality where I want to feel comfortable in it NOW and know I can do it NOW! I guess I'm just going to have to deal. Because that sure is not happening NOW. Thank goodness it's almost the weekend...

Numero dos, I'm still a full-time student and I still have a lot of homework. But do I still have the motivation or energy to do my homework after a long day of work? Negative. Craaaap. You see, I should be writing a report that's due tomorrow night at 8, or doing a science lab that is due tomorrow as well, but instead I am here...complaining. Oh shux, I'm sorry. Enough of that.

My life is changing all around me, uh duh! I should have known this when I said yes to Kohn and slipped that gorgeous ring on my finger! I have to cook, I have to clean (I already did those things before, but now I have to REALLY cook, not just ramen), I have to be extra more careful with my money...I don't go to class on campus and interact with my classmates in person, I go to class online and type at my classmates. I don't go to the library and do group projects. I don't get on campus at 7:45 in the morning and not leave until 7 at night anymore. I don't get to go to the gym every night like I used to and spend more than an hour there. Now I have to try to find time for that all. I have to work 8 hours of my day, make sure the apartment is clean, make sure we get fed, make sure we actually have groceries, and THEN I can do homework (because I'm sorry, but Kohn is more important to me than my homework haha), and then I can see if I have time to work out. Which is not much fun for me, because I'm a freak about that kind of thing, and I always think that because I miss one day of working out that I just instantly gained 10 pounds, and really, it's ridiculous. BUT...I'm not complaining. I'll take this all to be with Kohn for eternity. It is soooo worth it. As much as I loved the student life, because I really did love just being in the library doing my homework, I love Kohn much much more!

Last night we had our final interviews to get our temple recommends, we passed with flying colors by the way :) and well...we left the interview with both of us being super baby hungry! hahaha huh?!? Yeah...President Sallisbury talked about being parents and how we shouldn't wait tooooo long. But don't worry, it will still be AT LEAST a year. It's so crazy to think of us as being parents though! Goodness we're not even married yet, but we will be in like 15 days! :) It's 16, but tomorrow will be 15, and it's practically tomorrow. So yeah :)

I don't know, I'm stressing lately, and I just need to breath. Writing definitely helps me calm down, so this has helped a lot. Sorry that it was all basically ranting and raving, but sometimes we all need to do it, and this is the best way for me to do it right now :)

Next post will be extra positive, promise! :)

Oh, just thought I'd say I love this boy! :)

                                                                      Peace & Blessins

No comments:

Post a Comment