Thursday, July 19, 2012

Family Are Friends Too...

Here you are reading...and here I am again catching up...hahaha. I told you so. Oh well. I am just getting time (heard that one before), so it's all good. It's Thursday (obviously) and I have the day off, so I've had a pretty productive day thus far. Nothing like having a spotless apartment :) other than the extra bedroom....but we don't really count that, because that's just like a "storage/workout room" though it's hard to work out in there because there's no room...oh well. Enough about that, we'll fix it up soon. It actually was clean the other day, but then I heard a crash and I went in there and the dresser had tipped over and all the things on top of it were scattered all over the floor. And we just haven't had the time yet to clean it up. ANYWAY, now really moving on....

#195...I am thankful for a grandma who is a real estate agent, and knows her stuff. We are looking to move soon and she knows all the right things to help us out. Yay for grandma's education!

#196...I am thankful for the day I had at work yesterday. I just am :) most times people get nervous when their boss needs to talk to them, but I think it's about time I just get over that, because it's never anything to be nervous about...and I'm especially thankful to have a job that I LOVE. Very refreshing and fantastic!

#197...I am thankful that I can record my shows on the DVR. Or whatever you may want to call it. If there's nothing good to watch, while I have days off like today, then I can head over to that and pick some Cupcake Wars episodes, or some Cold Case episodes, or something fantastic like that. Oh boy, I'm starting to sound like my mother...

#198...I am thankful that Kohn gets paid to not work tomorrow. We both took tomorrow off so we can go to Rexburg for my brother's graduation. Gotta support the brother. But anyway, we took it off, and I don't get paid, and he does. So that helps lots.

#199...I am thankful for stores like Ross and TJ Maxx...I am very picky about my clothes, VERY. So it's nice to go to those stores and find "name brand" things for a way good price. Always makes me happy ;)

#200...I am thankful that I've made it to #200! Who ever thought that I would actually be able to stick it out this long? I only have like 165ish left! More than halfway there! There have been many times that I have fallen way far behind and figured I'd just forget about it. But I sure am glad I haven't given it up. And I definitely won't now. Sometimes we may just have to deal with novel blog posts because I have a million days to catch up with. But it's always a good time...

Well the apartment looks great. Oh especially with our new couch. Which I am oh so proud of. It took some hard work to get it ;) haha but anyway. Life is good. I love my family and I love that I get to spend more time with them now that it's summer. And when I say my family, I refer to both the Nielsen's and Thedell's. Sure it may not be a whole lot, but it's definitely more than it was before now. And we spend an equal amount of time with both families. I'm glad we both love our families and they love us too (well I think they love us, haha) ;) either way, it's nice to feel comfortable with both families for both of us! :)

Yay for families that are also best friends! :) Because those are always the best of friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment