Thursday, July 26, 2012

I Like Pizza and I Didn't Get Shot

It's a good thing that I said in my last blog post that I was going to stick to this, and not quit halfway through. Because now I really have to own up to that! Which is no problem, I've just fallen way far behind....again. Hey, and wouldn't you know it, dinner is cooking while I take a second to type this! Haha. The usual. Dinner however is not the usual. It's another new pinterest recipe! Oh how happy new recipes make me. I hope it will be good, it smells good. It's a no-carb pizza. The pizza crust is made of eggs, cream cheese, parmesan cheese, and some garlic powder. Smells delish, let's hope it tastes delish as well.

I really need to work on getting on here and writing more often. Because I always have cool things to say, but by the time I get around to writing, I forget all my cool thoughts. Oh well.

I'll just get on with it and get to my thankful thoughts...

#201...I am thankful for my nose. And the fact that it has the smelling sense. Mmmmmm. Dinner really does just smell that good. But it's also nice when I'm getting ready to eat a yummy piece of chocolate at work and I can smell that great smell as it's heading towards my mouth. Oh bliss. The only time I would rather not have my smelling sense is when a baby poops in their diaper. Oh gross. I don't know what some of those babies eat...but wowwwwwww. Haha I sure love their cute faces though.

#202....I am thankful for light. I should really consider running when it's light outside, rather than pitch dark. Last night Kohn and I were running down 200 W around 1000 N and we were just on the sidewalk. But a sidewalk we've never ran down nonetheless because we're normally on the other side of the road...and my point issssss....the sidewalk is crappy and I took a nice little spill...like the ones you only see in the movies. I've got a nice little ouchy on my knee. I can't stand to wear pants. So I wore a dress to work. My knee hurts.

#203....I am thankful that even though I had a whole week off work it really wasn't hard for me to go back to work. Because I love my job that much. Sure it was hard to wake up and have to be somewhere without just having a chill morning, but it sure was fun to see the kids again. And I didn't suffer at all. Haha.

#204....I am thankful for pain killers. Ahhhhh yes. I sure do love some nice drugs to get rid of pain ;)

#205....I am thankful for the happy experience we had going and watching "The Dark Knight Rises". It's always nice to make it through a movie without having anyone get shot.

#206...I am thankful for carts. You know, like the kind at the grocery store. If we didn't have carts we sure would struggle to get the thousands of groceries we seem to think we need. Carts are great.

#207...I am thankful for my purse. It's a nice big ol purse that carries what I need it to carry, and I like it. Plus it was a graduation gift from my wonderful mother-in-law. And let me tell you, it is cute!

Alright so that was kind of random about my purse. But I really do like it a lot. Anyways...I'm going to go stuff my face with pizza, cause you know it has no carbs so I can eat the whole pan if I want ;) and I'm going to watch some trash reality TV...what can I say, it's my weakness.

My weekend starts now. I hope you all enjoy your Friday though, while I enjoy mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment