Friday, July 13, 2012

I Think A Thought

Oh this summer weather is killing me! It's so hot! Even the walk from inside the grocery store to my car was a sweat breaker! This heat is killing me! But I will stop complaining....because I do love summer! Just not the heat. Anyway...it's been a while since I last posted. Oops. But oh well, I've just been busy with family, work, and life. As it should be. And of course you can bet that dinner is cooking while I take a breather to do this. Kind of a late dinner, but it's been a late day with work and such. And a long day. I can't wait to crawl into my bed and let some z's loose. Twill be fantastic.

I think I will thankful now. A couple times over...

#187...I am thankful for spurts of energy, and the "motivation" to get things done. It's great when I can just whip myself into gear and be successful...however, it's really probably not the best idea when I get spontaneous at 10:30 at night and have to work at 8, and don't go to bed til after midnight. Now it's not always a big deal, but when it happens multiple nights in a row, it should probably stop. Enough of that. I am thankful for spurts of energy.

#188...I am thankful for the awesome center that I work in. Licensing was approaching when I started working there and everyone was stressing out. A lot. I just couldn't figure it out. I thought that from everything I saw in the center that it was pretty much flawless. But we worked hard to get the center as child friendly as possible, even more so than it was, and when the licensing lady came we got a whopping 100%! Go Best Friends!

#189...I am thankful for thoughts. Some thoughts are no good, some thoughts are pointless, but some thoughts can really just save you in a moment. Thank goodness we can think to ourselves.

#190...I am thankful for rainy days every now and again. The moisture is always great, and let's be honest, the break from the heat is always nice. I think so anyway.

#191...I am thankful for caller ID. Let's you know when you should and shouldn't answer your phone. And yet...I just answered a telemarketer...genius.

#192...I am thankful for those cute little smiles I get to see every morning that just make my day. It's the best feeling in the world when a mom is dropping their child off and the kid is so excited to see you and just has a big smile on their face. It makes you feel good, and it makes mom feel good about leaving their child with you. I sure love those little munchkins.

#193...I am thankful for my husband. Again. I know, I'm always thankful for him. But as many of my facebook friends will already know, he is amazing. Sum of story: He helped a man in need. The man was very appreciative and told Kohn that he was a very good person. Random man in the road, I couldn't agree more.

#194...I am thankful for scentsy. Oh yes, this is true. I just put in a blueberry cheesecake scent last night, and I could smell it from the outside of my front door when I got home. And it was very welcoming. I could come home to that every day ;)

Well...I'm all caught up again. And I'm sure I'll be saying that again here in the near future when I have to write 8 more posts...oh well, it's a good time.

Thanks for reading!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment