Thursday, July 5, 2012

Let Freedom Ring

I love when life isn't boring. That's probably a lot of why I love summer so much, because something fun is always going on. Yay for summer! As I was growing up I always thought summers would suck when I was "grown up" because grown ups don't get a summer vacation. But, honestly, working in the summer isn't that bad. I am just spoiled though and have the best job ever, so I enjoy being at work, and get off at a good enough time that I can still do fun summer stuff! Oh life is just good. 

Jane had her cute baby, Erynn Marie, and I love her. We went and saw them yesterday after parades and I wanted to hold her forever. But then I decided I should probably share, and let Kohn hold her. He sure did look cute ;) 

Kohn should be getting home from work any minute so I think I shall be thankful now...

#184...I am thankful for our country and the freedom we have! And it's just awesome that we get holidays to celebrate it, and we get work off ;) but seriously...we are so blessed to live where we live, and to have all the brave people fight for our freedom. 

#185...I am thankful to have an aunt that does hair. It's so nice to be able to just go to her whenever I need and get my hair fixed. Mentioned this before? Probably. But seriously, it's nice. Because I'm picky about my hair and am not going to trust just anyone to take scissors to my hair....it's serious business.

#186...I am thankful for roofs. Today it rained, and at work we spend a good majority of our time outside. We weren't able to do that today though, because of the rain. So it was just great to be able to be under a roof and not get wet. Yay.

Well the hubs is home, and looking fine so I'm gonna go...and head to the laundromat with him to do laundry so we can head to Rexburg on Saturday. Have a wonderful Thursday evening ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment