Thursday, August 8, 2013

Week 23!!!

Another week has come and gone and here we are. I thought measuring the pregnancy in weeks would make it go by slow but I actually kind of like it. Because the baby progresses so much so fast that something new is happening every week. I love it!

Baseball is done this year :( I can't believe how fast the season went, meaning how fast summer went! But next baseball season Kohn will have his baby boy cheering him on (as much as a baby can) and that will be fun! :)

All we've really done in the last week is work and do the usual so I think we'll make this a short post and jump right on over to covering baby stuff!

*Nixon is as big as a grapefruit!

How far along? 23 weeks! 
Total weight gain/loss: I don't know at this point.
Sleep: Nixon thinks it's time to roll around and kick when mommy decides she's going to lay down to sleep. But his kicks are still small enough that they don't wake me up yet so I still usually get decent sleep. 
Best moment this week: Nixon had been sort of quiet and not moving a whole lot since Monday and I was worrying about it but when I sat down and ate a bowl of Reeses Puffs he was all over the place, so that was pretty awesome! :) but he is still small enough that there will be days that I go without feeling him.
Miss anything? Tying my shoes without it being a chore. And I'm not even as big as I'll be haha I'm in for it!
Movement: Yes, as I mentioned above :)
Food cravings: Now I just want to eat Reeses Puffs all the time.
Have you started to show yet? That I have.
Gender? BOY!!!!! 
Labor signs? Nope.
Belly button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or moody most of the time? I've been pretty happy this week! 
Looking forward to: My appointment next week so I can hear his little heartbeat again :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment