Thursday, August 1, 2013

Week 22!!!

This week has been a weird week. Kohn has been in Seattle since Sunday, and I've been alone. Other than late nights at work these are the first nights we've spent apart since we've been married. 4 nights to be exact, and I am not a fan. He went to Seattle for work, so basically he got paid to play(ish), so it was great for him to get some vacation cause he always works so hard, but I just really missed him! I am tracking his flight right now, he's almost landing in Salt Lake! I'll be seeing him around 9:30! :)

This week has also been a weird one because...I don't even know how to explain it. All I know is I'm grateful for prayer, moments of peace, and the strong people in my life.

I don't really know much of what to say. I had a pretty boring week without my husband, though I did try to fill my time with family so that was nice. Oh but we have taken up tennis, so I'm excited to be able to play tomorrow. It's been a good little workout for this pregnant girl. I am excited to be able to play next summer when the baby is out of my belly and I don't have to worry about hurting him or anything, and getting out of breath 2 minutes into the game ;)

Anyways, let's talk about Nixon!

*Nixon is the size of a papaya!
*When I get hungry, which is practically all the time it seems, Nixon can hear my tummy grumbling.
*Nixon is getting closer to being able to see bright lights, we'll have to experiment and put a flashlight to my belly and see if he turns away!

How far along? 22 weeks! 
Total weight gain/loss: Probably 12ish based on what I should be gaining and I've been pretty on track so far.
Sleep: Nixon thinks it's time to roll around and kick when mommy decides she's going to lay down to sleep. But his kicks are still small enough that they don't wake me up yet so I still usually get decent sleep. 
Best moment this week: It will definitely be when Kohn gets home! :) 
Miss anything? I really miss running! I know I've said it before, but I really do.
Movement: Yes, he's been an active little guy.
Food cravings: Steak sounds really great.
Have you started to show yet? Yeah, I just think I look fat though, haha
Gender? BOY!!!!! 
Labor signs? Nope.
Belly button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or moody most of the time? This time I'll say moody.
Looking forward to: Kohn getting here, obviously, and I'm sure you knew I was going to say that! :) 

1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog and hope you don't mind us peeking in! We noticed from your pins on Pinterest that you were expecting but didn't know how to contact you. Congratulations to both of you! So exciting! Hope you are feeling well, Haley, and stay healthy! -The Blackburns in Corydon

    ReplyDelete