Thursday, August 15, 2013

Week 24!!!

Can you believe that August is halfway done! I swear I was just writing about Kohn getting back from Seattle, which was the 1st of August! Time seriously flies, and I know I say that all the time! But I found out I was pregnant in April, 4-almost 5-months ago and I thought time would never pick up. And here we are, more than halfway. I'm only a short 4 weeks away from the 3rd trimester! 

A friend of mine made a very good point, it's only going to get faster cause we're coming up on all the holidays before baby comes! We've got school starting (I know, not a holiday, but still), then Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas! But our baby will be here before Christmas, and maybe even a little bit before Thanksgiving, but I highly doubt that. Who knows though? We'll just have to see, and it'll be here to know before we know it! 

We are trying to figure out how we want to do Nixon's nursery. I think we've both decided we really like the blue and brown look. But we might look blue and gray. We're not entirely sure, but it's fun making all these little decisions! And it'll be even more fun when everything starts getting put together, like painting the nursery, and putting the crib together, and setting up the bedding in the crib! Oh I'm excited! 

P.S. I might have said it before, but oh well, I'll say it now too. When Nixon is here you can expect there to be pictures on my blog posts. I think I just need to figure it out first haha 

So, let's talk a little more about Nixon! :) 

*Nixon is the size of a cantaloupe. 
*It's not visible by ultrasound, or probably even very dark, but Nixon has hair on his head! 
*Little man is figuring out the breathing technique! :)

How far along? 24 weeks! 
Total weight gain/loss: 15 pounds. Right on track but still freaks me out.
Sleep: Sleep is starting to become harder because getting comfortable is harder.
Best moment this week: Definitely hearing his heartbeat at my appointment yesterday.
Miss anything? I've said it before and I'll say it again, running.
Food cravings: They're these awesome crackers called Nut-Thins. So good. 
Have you started to show yet? Yes, yes I have.
Gender? BOY!!!!! 
Labor signs? Nope.
Belly button in or out? In but it will be out soon enough.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or moody most of the time? I've been pretty happy this week! 
Looking forward to: Just getting further and further along  :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment