Thursday, October 11, 2012

Less Than 100!

I just realized that I have less than 100 thankful posts to go! How crazy is that? And how fast has this year gone by??? Seriously! I don't even know where the time went. It's nuts. AND, Kohn and I have practically been married a year! November 5th marks it! And with how fast time has been going, that is right around the corner! I honestly feel like we were just standing in our reception line! Time flies when you're having fun ;)

Just so you know, my goals are going pretty great this week! And we've stayed strong to our scripture reading, even when we're dead tired and have headaches! Go us! But, I haven't had chocolate since I said I wouldn't, and Kohn hasn't had pop. We've both been tempted though. For instance...I made homemade oreos and took them to work yesterday because there were people there that hadn't ever had them! And I was shocked, so I made some! And then I felt bad that I wasn't sending anything with Kohn to work, because I always bake for him and his coworkers, so I sent some no bake cookies with him! Two of my favorite cookies, that are chocolate, and I didn't even have a little batter or anything! Luckily they're all gone now, so it's not even an issue, except for the few I left home for Kohn that are sitting in the kitchen. Those are killing me, but I will stay away from them, cause I feel pretty good sticking to my goal. What a fulfilling feeling ;) imagine that.

Oh, and as far as the bulletin board goes...it will get done tomorrow. I've struggled ALL week trying to get the background page up, and so I finally asked Nicole to do it, and I gave her some Diet Coke. Haha good trade, so now I can finish it without being frustrated! So goals are great!

I shall be thankful now...

#282...I am thankful that Nicole put the background paper up for me! Seriously, I wasted so much paper this week trying to figure it out. It wasn't pretty and I was getting frustrated! So, thank you, Nicole!

#283...I am thankful that I got to sleep in this morning. I've been ridiculously tired this week, it doesn't help that we don't go to bed til like 11:30 and then it takes me forever to actually fall asleep, and then wake up at 6 to work all day long. I even took a nap on Tuesday. At 7:00 at night....and still was able to fall asleep just fine that night. That's how tired I am.

#284...I am thankful (again) for the washer and dryer we finally have. It is soooo fantastic to be able to do laundry on my own time! I will get home from work and want to do laundry, just because I can. I love it!

I love days like today where I don't have a whole lot to do, and I have all day to do the little I have to do, so I do it all spaced out, with no rush. I love not being rushed, because I'm usually always rushed! So yay for slow days! Although after today I know I'll be wanting to get back to the busy days. I'm just that kind of person...and I can't figure it out!

Oh, and p.s...I want my ring back! It's been a week now and I'm getting frustrated. K thanks.

I'm off...to enjoy my slow day!

No comments:

Post a Comment