Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Pumpkin Smash

I like....the pumpkin smash jamba that Jamba Juice is selling right now. It tastes like pumpkin pie in a cup, and I am a HUGE fan of that fact. I'll have to get plenty more before they're "out of season".

My goals are going splendidly. I finished that one thing I talked about finishing...and I've done some ab stuff every night before bed so far. So far so good.

I was sad when I was watching X Factor tonight and a baseball game that was delayed earlier overruled my favorite show. I was angry. Ask Kohn. But I was glad to hear that it will play in it's entirety on Tuesday. Good thing.

I feel sort of in a ramblish mood right now. So I'll just get to the point and be thankful...

#289...I am thankful for the changes scripture reading and praying have made in my life in such a short period of time. I feel like I've been thankful for this already, but it really is such a big deal to me. I feel better about myself, even though I look the same as I did when we started reading scriptures again. It just goes to show me how doing the simple things every day can help EVERY aspect of life, and not just your knowledge of the gospel. What a blessing.

#290...I am thankful for bobby pins. Without them my life would be a mess...or just my hair, but they're pretty close to the same thing ;) and on a side note, I really can't wait for this mess on top of my hair to grow out. I feel like a mop, or something.

#291...I am thankful that people are always trying to help us out. For instance, when Kohn and I were talking about a washer and dryer, Shannon was quick to let us know of some for sell, because she knew we wanted them. And a couple nights ago Kohn and I talked about me taking Hunter's Ed so I could go deer hunting with him some time. And his mom saw a class posted for all girls and she let me know about it right away. I just love that what we want is important enough to others that they look out for us. There are many more people and things that could be good examples of this, but those are the most recent.

I think I will go take a nice warm bubble bath, while Kohn does his homework. Tonight when the Relief Society presidency came to meet me they asked what I did when Kohn was doing homework...and my friends, I just get to relax. Unless I'm cleaning, doing laundry, dishes, working out...it's crazy because I say I don't do a whole lot, but I actually do. It's just not fun things that I like to recognize. So for this night...I'm going to go take a bubble bath....after I fold laundry, and work out...then I'll take that bubble bath....

No comments:

Post a Comment