Monday, August 27, 2012

Car Alarm...

It's me again. Back to write about little tidbits of who know's what. It's weird cause sometimes I'll just be thinking that I should write on the blog, so I don't get way far behind on the thankful posts...but I really don't want to, because I don't have a whole lot to say...and then I say a lot more than I thought I would. I guess that's what we call "writer's inspiration"...or not. Whatever.

I am going to make this a quick one. Because I'm afraid I have "writer's block" right now...so, here we go.

#236...I am thankful that all these years (well months) Kohn has never locked our white car. Because he discovered something fascinating today when he did decide to lock it because he had millions of dollars worth of books in their. I guess that old car has an alarm. Who knew? Not me. So I don't really know how it all went down, but the alarm went off and there was no way to disarm it. So they had to disconnect a bunch of stuff. And now he's at Auto Zone seeing if they can fix it. Oh boy. Moral of the story...don't lock your cars ;)...jokes.

#237...I am thankful for a nice neighbor. So I bought some raspberries for a baseball fundraiser...and I was carrying all 6 cartons in and I dropped one...so I took the other 5 in and then headed back outside to pick them up. Well, my nice neighbor helped me pick them up. She sure is nice.

#238...I am thankful for eye drops. Maybe? I've had this dumb infection that keeps coming back, ever since March. And eye drops helped get rid of it last time, after I finally went to an eye doctor. But now it's back. So I'm wondering if maybe the eye drops didn't do the exact trick. Or if maybe I kept using the same mascara after the infection was gone. As soon as this one clears up I'll switch mascara and see how great those eye drops may or may not be...

#239...I am thankful for cars. Seriously. I just love to drive.

Well that was short...shorter than normal...so I am wrapping it up and shall call it good.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment