Thursday, April 12, 2012

100+!!!

We FINALLY have the internet back! Which explains why I've missed 6 days worth of blogging. Not that I've been missed ;) haha but anyways...I figured I should catch up. And catch up I will. So...I have an uber massive headache so I'll just start being thankful now.

#97...I am thankful for the beautiful area we live in. Saturday Kohn and I went running up Logan canyon...and I just gotta say, it was beautiful! It was one of the better runs I've been on....after we found the trail and got off the road. I guess I am also very thankful we didn't get hit by cars on the crazy turns! Haha.

#98...I am thankful that on Sunday I was able to teach the Easter lesson to our primary class. It was just so refreshing and wonderful to be taught while teaching them. We obviously talked all about the resurrection and how we and our loved ones will be resurrected one day too. It just made me excited when I thought about my Grandma and Grandpa Nielsen! :)

#99...I am thankful that Monday, our first day back from Spring Break, wasn't actually as bad as I thought it would be. For being a Monday, and a Monday from a break, it was actually a pretty good day. So honestly, that was huge for me.

#100...I am thankful that I have actually been able to stick to the blog this long! Haha, I never thought I'd make it to 100...now let's see if I can make it to 365...or 366, whichever it is ;) haha with leap year and all...yeah we've been over this a million times I think.

#101...I am thankful that I can go to all sorts of different resources to get ideas, and I don't have to come up with all the ideas on my own. I get ideas from people that have been in child care for years, I get ideas from the internet, especially pinterest ;) and I just love it. I definitely am not creative enough to do it all on my own, so I love resources!

#102...I am thankful that my brother-in-law Shawn knows his comcast stuff! It's safe to say we have had a very miserable week with comcast, and once we got Shawn involved we finally got it all figured out! So now we have internet again, and it's all thanks to Shawn!

Wooo.....6 things listed off...fabulous. Now I am caught up. And now it is probably bedtime soon. I've been going, going, going all day long. I think it's time to relax in my cuddly blankets. Though I wake up every morning super sweaty. Oh well...I have to have blankets, no matter what.

Well...tomorrow is Friday :) that definitely gives me something to smile about! I hope everybody has a fabulous Friday and of course a fabulous weekend as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment