Monday, April 16, 2012

Motivate Me! Please!

It's very likely that I'll probably be thankful for the same thing more than once this year...but oh well. I don't remember, so I don't expect that you'd remember either. In fact, I probably have already brought this up, but oh well.

My back is aching, I am tired, today was a LONG day. I am ready for bed. But there's simply too much to do, and right now it is just time for a little breather. I hope tomorrow goes a little smoother. Well....a lot smoother.

Oh, it is also safe to say that I am officially baby hungry! It's not one of those "just for a day" hungers...it's legit. But my husband....umph. He is so stubborn. One day...one day.

I am now going to take this time to spread a little thankfulness...

#106...I am thankful for all the resources on the internet. (Okay seriously did I do this the other day? Oh. Well.) anyways...really though. I have been planning next months preschool lessons and I would be stumped without the internet! I find all my "genius" ideas on the internet. It's pretty fabulous, and without it I would be a lame preschool teacher. Just speaking the truth...now you all now my secret. Bummer ;) maybe you can be an awesome preschool teacher now too!

I really just want to crash...I really do. But I HAVE to go to the gym. I went once last week...ONCE. That is an abomination! Bah! I need some serious motivation! Someone, please! Help! Any-who...have a great Monday night doing FHE and such. My husband is at baseball practice. What a wonderful FHE...

No comments:

Post a Comment