Monday, April 23, 2012

Bloody Brilliant Day!

Monday's are never this good...what is happening?? Not that I'm complaining or anything....cause you can bet I'm not, but it was a good day. I guess because there were not a whole lot of kids today...don't get me wrong, I love them all, but small numbers is always a good thing. Nap was AWESOME, I can't remember the last time we had an awesome nap time! Basically...it was just an all around good day! Though we did have some bloody noses and bloody lips...one of which was my own! But still...it was a brilliant day. I'm in such a good mood too that I think I REALLY will get typing my essays for my CDA right after I finish this blog post and dinner is done cooking. So for now, I will be thankful.

#112...I am thankful for opportunities. For opportunities to continually grow and to make a difference. Especially for opportunities to make things better for my lovely hubby and myself. We are blessed.

#113...I am thankful for little kids that are so sweet. Today when I got my bloody lip two little girls at daycare were attending to my "injury". They were getting me paper towels, and they kept asking if it hurt and if I was okay. And then when our little boy had his bloody nose they were so concerned about him too. They were just so sweet and it put a smile on my face.

I sure do love the kids I work with. Of course they have their days...but everybody does. My husband does, I do, you do...whoever you are...haha we all do!

Oh...so yesterday when I was sitting in sacrament I noticed that just about every lady in their was preggers...and so it made me want to join their club and be preggers too...so of course I brought it up to Kohn...and of course I got shut down....again. So I decided to ask Shannon how much a baby cost and how much we should plan on saving......OH BOY. Babies are expensive little fragile things. I am starting to save the money this second. Because it will probably take me ten million years...okay now I'm just being dramatic. But really. Babies are expensive. Maybe Kohn does know what he's talking about...

No comments:

Post a Comment