Monday, April 2, 2012

Hunger Games, General Conference, Gardens

I am in such a ridiculously good mood I want to be doing something other than sitting here while my husband watches a basketball game...haha oh well. I'll survive. Today's been a sort of boring day, I read, did homework, ran, did homework, helped my grandma clean up around the outside of the fourplex, made dinner, went to a CDA group thing, and then read some more. What have I been reading....? The Hunger Games. Yeah, I gave in. I just finished it a few minutes ago...and I started it yesterday. I thought it was pretty great. I want to go see the movie this weekend...but Kohn wants to read it first now too. So...we'll see when I finally get to go see it ;) it's not that he isn't capable of reading it fast or anything...he's just still super busy. He works full time, and isn't fortunate enough to get a spring break like me, and he's still got a month left of school....so we'll see when he can get his hands on the book. Until then...I'll read the 2nd and 3rd. I'm ready to go to the gym...but Kentucky is playing in the championship game right now, so we'll wait til that's over. Hopefully I'm not too tired but the end of the game to go to the gym. I'll go no matter what. Anyways...I'll be thankful now.

#91...I am thankful for General Conference. Hmmm...go figure eh? But seriously. It's great. I was disappointed for the Saturday morning session, because I didn't get to hear any of it. Because I was in class from 8-1. Bummer. I'll just have to get the Ensign. But what I did get to hear of it on Sunday was great, and I really am excited for the Ensign to read all the other talks I missed. Cause let's face it, I missed more than I heard. One day I'll be better....

#92...I am thankful for Stephanie. She's my CDA counselor...or whatever you want to call her. I'll just call her that. It makes sense. Anyways...she's being super supportive about helping me get my CDA ASAP and she's just being super helpful. She helped me fill half of my file tonight, and what I have left will be easy peasy! I'm pumped. She's helped me set goals and really has made me shoot high and believe in myself on this. So yeah....again, I'm pumped.

Tomorrow will be a good day. Waking up and heading to the gym, then to Weston to get my hairs done, then to lunch with the parentals, then home to do more homework, then to a food storage type party thing with Shannon. All I know is I get to try food. So that should be fantastic! ;) I just love having this week off. At some point I will make the time to get this apartment looking beautiful again. Probably Wednesday. Or even some of tomorrow. It's just that I won't really be here much tomorrow. Anyway...not that this matters to you. So I'll stop. Haha. Oh we are going to plant a garden. We are pretty excited about it. And I want to do a flower bed...we'll figure out how to make that work when we have a free moment. And when I say we I don't mean just me, I mean Kohn too. Because I have lots of free moments this week....kinda :) hehehe.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment