Sunday, April 15, 2012

Baby Borrowing

It's a shame that after all these months of marriage I am just now believing my husband about a comfortable way to sleep. Kohn lays flat on his back and then is out soooo fast. I always thought laying on your back would be unbearably uncomfortable and I didn't think I'd ever be able to sleep that way...well...the other night. I lied flat on my back and was out in seconds. Which never happens for me, by the way. And I didn't move once and had a very fantastic sleep. So that's some advice...you might wanna try sleeping on your back ;)

We've gotta leave for church in about 10 minutes so let me be thankful fast.

#103...I am thankful for my watch. It's true. I can look down at it whenever I need and see what time it is. Example...during nap time...I can stick it right up to my face and manage to tell what time it is...but when I don't have my watch I click my phone on for a minute to see what time it is and a kid usually wakes up or stirs or something...so thank goodness for my watch.

#104...I am thankful that Shannon and Brad lend me baby Roxie sometimes :) I like to call it "baby borrowing". I am sort of REALLY baby hungry and want a baby and yeah...but Kohn says no. And I'm sure you all agree with him. So...my point is. I'm glad I get to take Roxie sometimes. We were at soccer games all morning yesterday and I was a Roxie hog.

#105...I am thankful that we get our Sunday mornings to just relax...church doesn't start until 12:30 for us and Kohn can't sleep past 8:30...so we just  get to chill and take our sweet time getting ready. Though we normally wait til the last minute to get ready. Either way, I like it.

Now we gotta get going so we can be there before our little primary class. We go to church where sacrament meeting comes last. I have never done that until I came to this ward. I always grew up with sacrament meeting being first. But I gotta admit...the day kinda goes faster this way, and I like it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment