Saturday, April 21, 2012

Long hair....long gone?

Today has been fabulous. Slept in, got a facial and a pedicure, spent time with family at the soccer game, bought some summer dresses that are long enough for garments (I've only been wearing them for a little over 5 months, it's about time) ate a footlong subway while Kohn ate a salad...hahaha, and I even got a little sunburn! It's been so hot today, but let's be honest, I love it! I'd much rather be hot than cold. Though I think I find myself saying I'd rather be cold than hot sometimes...oh well. Spring and summer are my favorite. So this is great! Oh and now David and Angela are helping me out with my running as far as training and they're going to help me with nutrition too. So now I'll be able to get where I need to with my running and maybe finally reach my goal! No....actually there's no "maybe" about it. It is going to happen. Woooo! Alright. So. Here goes.

#110...I am thankful that Kohn and I ended our bad eating habits on food that is my favorite. Olive Garden and some blue mint Aggie ice cream. The perfect way to part with my bad habits ;) but last night was a really fun date night! We went and got dinner and ice cream. And we walked around campus while we ate our ice cream. Then we went and saw "The Lucky One" which I realllllly liked! I highly recommend it. I am basically thankful for awesome date nights with my hubba bubba!

#111...I am thankful for David and Angela's willingness to help. I didn't even have to ask, they just asked if I needed help. And you can bet I do! So, yes. This will be the best! And I can't wait for their little man to get here. I am so excited to see my nephew, Jaxon! It's safe to say we've waited long enough!

Okay, I have to tell you. I'm really struggling with long hair now. It's hot. Also, my hair is so thick that I really have difficulty getting ALL the shampoo and conditioner out. I don't have time to sit in the shower that long. So it means I definitely don't have the time to dry it. Who wants to stand in the bathroom for TWENTY minutes and hold a hot device to your head when you're already dying of heat?!?!? Not me. I don't know what to do. Because I'm finally getting it longer than I've ever had it, but I'm still not quite to the length I've always wanted to try to get. But I feel like it's going to take another YEAR to get there. Should I just suck it up and keep moving? Or is it okay to chop it....? No, I shouldn't chop it because I always do and then I start the whole growing out process all over again. Oh hair---what a pain.

Well...it's Saturday night and our plans are as follows: Kohn has two papers to write and I will be washing my disgusting hair that I've avoided washing for more days than I care to admit...and I'll paint my fingernails. What exciting lives we live. Again...I could type some of my essays for my CDA. And hey...maybe I will. Haha we'll see :)

I hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend and ya'll have a great Sunday tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment