Friday, April 6, 2012

BIG STAR

Well shoot. Maybe even though I'm done with school now I still won't keep up on my blogging. I was thinking about it though and I think it could easily have something to do with feeling like it's an assignment. Because...I would throw it in their with my homework some nights like it was something I HAD to do. So now...I think I just need to find that groove where it's something I do because I enjoy it...we'll get there. Plus, I've been trying to stay away from the computer now that I don't have to be on it as often, because ya know, I have no homework :) but again...I'll work on it.

It's Friday and I have to say this has been a fantastic week. It hasn't gone too fast like I feared it would, and I have been able to get quite a bit accomplished. Now I'm to the point where I am bored. I need something to do...well...I do have something to do. Clean our room. So let me rephrase that...I need something I WANT to do. Yesterday I got the whole apartment all deep cleaned, but I avoided the two back bedrooms...so that is the goal for today. I'll be making a nice trip to the DI...

Oh...and can you believe it's snowing?! It's April for crying out loud! What is this madness?!?! It just better melt like...today, because if it interferes with Easter egg hunts and things I will be so upset! Oh and that reminds me...we're dying Easter eggs tonight. I'm pretty excited! I love when my hubby and I get to act like kids and not worry about adult things for a few hours! It is the best.

Haha so I am totally putting off going to clean those rooms...that's why I'm writing so much. And we just canceled our TV and are getting it through someone else so we are without TV until Saturday, so I can't even turn to that to keep me from cleaning...so it's the computer. Sorry you have to suffer through it. I'll be thankful now and then somehow manage to get myself in the cleaning mood.

#93...I am thankful for friendly people. I went to my CDA class Wednesday night and I just sat at a table with really  friendly people, and we had a good time. Compare that to the last class I was in...and you would hear a totally different story. So not only am I thankful for friendly people, but I guess you could say people that are willing to extend their "friend circle". Some people don't like that change, but it's nice and refreshing when others will let new people in.

#94...I am thankful for sales at stores. Such as Shopko. I got the most fantastic Welcome mat that was of course 55% off! I be lovin it. With that, I also love stores like Plato's Closet. Yes...you can bet I got a cute pair of BIG STAR capris for $18. Big Star doesn't exactly come at that price! Wahooo!

#95...I am thankful for friendly neighbors. We just got a lovely lady named Julie who moved in upstairs. And she is so nice. Very pleasant, and someone everyone would want as a neighbor.

#96...I am thankful for warm weather...I've been able to run outside every day this week....except for today of course. Boo to the snow, boooooo! But I have great faith that it will melt quickly. So we can thank warm weather for that! I love flip flop season! :)

I guess this is long enough. Better get to cleaning. Have a great weekend everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment