Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Newlyweds=TMI.

10 hour shift today...tired is the only word I can think of. But I am home, have worked on my CDA file, had some delicious dinner, and now I'm just chilling on the couch watching the "Newlywed Game" while I wait for my hubba bubba to come home from work. Soon.....I hope. I'll eventually go to the gym, but the key word is eventually. Anyway...let's get on to being thankful before I fall asleep typing this.

#107...I am thankful that Kohn doesn't yell at me. Really though, it's a big deal to me. Yelling seems like it can be such a simple thing, but it can do a lot to a person. So...all I really have to say about that is a nice big shout out to my man! :) haha I don't think he even reads this anymore...but it's the thought that counts.

I'm really enjoying watching this show...and don't worry it just took me about 10 minutes to finally spell "enjoying" right. Anyway...yeah, this show=TMI. But I love it! Haha :D This people definitely have a lot of nerve/gut (whatever you wanna call it) props to them...if that's what is necessary.

Well...I'm going to just relax now (and eventually go to the gym) everyone have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment