Thursday, September 13, 2012

Can I Go Home?

What a day it has been. At 8:30 this morning I said I was so done with this day. And I didn't clock out until 5:33. You can sure bet I had a looooong day. Now, I love my little kiddies, but I am just so tired. I just can't seem to snap out of it. I should google how to not be tired. The only thing I really got out of it was to drink a lot, and take a deep breath. My question is, drink a lot of what??? ;) haha jokes, I know they mean water...

I have one more day of work this week. Thank goodness. I really thought this week would never end, and it sort of just snuck up on me. And that's totally alright. But tomorrow I go to work at 8 and get off around 6:20, even though we close at 6...and then I have a work party at 7 in Providence. Then we're going to look at a piano at 8:30. I'm never going to be home tomorrow...until like 9ish. Oh boy. I better get some good sleep tonight.

But if you think that's bad...Monday, I have to be to work at 7:30 and then am closing, so that's 7:30-6, but then I get to go to a staff meeting. 6-8. I know you don't care, I'm just trying to make you feel bad for me ;)

My goals are still going good. Counted my calories today, and I'm going to go run in just a few minutes. The only thing is those dang dishes....I hate them.

I am going to be thankful now...

#256...I am thankful for google. But really. I can ask stupid questions that I'm too embarrassed to ask other people, and get pretty decent answers...usually. I like that.

I'm really tired, I hope I can make it through my 5 miles tonight. I'm going to do it outside tonight though rather than on the treadmill. Cause that way I can't really stop. I could, but I'm less likely to stop. I'm not going to stop though, so I don't know what I'm saying this for.

I wish I could sleep in on Saturday, but no, we get to go clean the church. Still considering a student ward...primary program is Sunday, then we'll see what we can do.

One more day then it's the weekend! Yay!


No comments:

Post a Comment