Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Lazy Days!

Progress on the goals is going pretty good so far, if I don't say so myself. I've counted calories since Sunday,  and I ran yesterday. And am going to run more this week too. And the days I'm not running I'll be on my Tour de France bike :) As for the dishes goal goes...well we got the dishes done the other night, and now I just need to go fill the dishwasher again. So in a sense I'm failing, but also getting it done too. However you want to see it.

I ran 5 miles last night, and holy crap I am losing my running touch. It was hard for me. I was out of breath, fast, and I just wanted to quit the whole time. I even wanted to quit at 4.90...seriously, though. It was tough for me. But I have to keep telling myself I won't be where I was if I don't work towards it right now. So I'll keep it up. Because I do love to run, I just gotta get back into the shape to run the distances I was running before. At least it's something to work towards. I can't believe I thought about giving up running for biking. Ha. It was only cause of my fancy new toy. But I love running too much, so forget about that :) the bike will be used for cross training...

It is my day off and I really should be cleaning right now. But I just have no energy. It took all I had to drag myself to the shower. Today is definitely a worthless day. But later I will be going to make peach jam with Shannon, so that'll be accomplishing something! And who knows, maybe a cleaning mood will hit me later. Because it does tend to hit me late at night. Who knows why, but if it hits then, that's fine with me, I just need it to hit. Because I like to live clean, but I'm just not feeling it right now. Haha I don't know, it's weird.

Now that I've rambled about things that don't really mean much, I will be thankful...

#253...I am thankful for airplanes. Why, you ask? Because yesterday at work one of my sweet little 1 year old's was having a really hard time. She cried all day, literally ALL day, other than when she was taking her nap. And she would not let me put her down. She would only let me hold her, so I held her all day long. I'm not even kidding...but, I'm thankful for airplanes because quite a few flew by yesterday when we were outside, and she LOVES airplanes. When we would hear one, the crying would stop, and she'd get all jabbery and excited, for at least a minute. And those minutes were what saved me. I think I went a little crazier yesterday than I already am...

#254...I am thankful for towels. Can you imagine how unpleasant it would be to have to get dry after a shower without a towel? No bueno.

#255...I am thankful for carts at grocery stores. (I think I've mentioned this one). But really, there's no way I could ever carry all the groceries I get when I go grocery shopping. Thank goodness for the brilliant idea of carts.

Alright, I'm really putting off a lot of things right now. I'm putting off getting ready for the day, I'm putting off cleaning, and I'm really just being lazy. Bleh. Maybe I should just get the things done, but right now it's easier said than done. I need a good kick in the butt.

I'll be done now, because I'm obviously only still typing to avoid having to do something different. So I guess I'll "face that fear" and get to work. Maybe.


No comments:

Post a Comment