Monday, September 17, 2012

The Voice

Whoops, I didn't get on here Sunday to update on goals and make new ones...oh well. I'll just report now.

Food: Count my calories....I did it. All the way this time :) So that's what's up about that.

Fitness: Run. I did run, and I did run 3 days of the week like I said I would. Unfortunately I didn't do the cross training the other days, but I at least did the running which was the goal.

Misc: Dishes. Didn't happen. We got the dishes going the first day, but now the dishes are piled in the sink...maybe I'll do them on my day off tomorrow, or in a few minutes...we'll see...

So I did do better this week than I did last week...and that's progress. And progress is what we're looking for. So yay! Now let's make some new goals...

Food: Don't go over my calorie range that sparkpeople gave me...here we go :)

Fitness: Work out every day. I know this was the goal the first time, and I failed, but I got my running goal last week, so there's hope this week around. We'll see what happens.

Misc: Be presentable. What I mean by this is sometimes I wake up and just don't feel the need to get very ready at all. Like I'll comb my hair and throw on some grungy clothes and then go to work. I always figure that I'm just working with 1 year olds so it doesn't matter what I look like. But it actually does. Because I have to have adult conversations with their parents, and I work with adults too. Plus, when I am put together I just feel a lot better about the day, and my days are always better. Soooooo.  The goal is to not look like an orphan ;) But seriously.

Alright so I'm still sticking to this goal thing, because I realize I've only done 2 weeks of it, but there's was already progress in week 2, so we'll just keep hoping for some progress. And now...

I'll be thankful...

#257...I am thankful for cute surprises my cute husband leaves me. Most of you probably already saw it as my facebook status, but dear Kohn bought me some shoes today! Wasn't even expecting it! But they're way cute and I love them! And they made my day! :)

#258...I am thankful for bubble baths. Some times on Sunday evenings I just like to take a nice warm bubble bath, and...I just love it.

#259...I am thankful for a fun little experience I get to have in a few weeks. So, we know the guy that we got our wedding rings from pretty well, well Kohn does anyway, so we're friends with him on Facebook. Well, he's got a new line of jewelry coming out and he posted a status about needing some models to wear wedding dresses and such and model the jewelry. So, I thought I'd at least tell him I would be willing if I was "what he was looking for" and...I get to be his "retro bride". He said he was hoping I would be, because of my short dark hair. I've never done this before, but I'm way excited and think it'll be a fun experience!

#260...I am thankful for warm clothes. Because I was really cold this morning, so it was nice to put on a nice long sleeve shirt. Wahoo!

Well I'm just sitting here while Kohn does homework and I'm watching The Voice, I sure love shows like that! I wish I could sing like some of the people on the shows, but I can't, so I'll just keep watching it!

Anyways...I'm done. I'll type again, tomorrow, maybe...see ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment