Sunday, September 9, 2012

Thankful Posts

I have to admit, I'm actually pretty impressed with myself for getting back on to write my second blog post for the day. And I have done good on my food goal so far, calories have been counted. But don't doubt that it was a pain in the butt. Because we ate dinner at Shannon's house and I had no idea on any of the recipes or anything, but I still managed to make it work. And I feel pretty good about that.

It's been a fun filled, laundry Sunday. Boy am I sick of laundry and all the issues with it. Okay, I guess not really issues. But I'm sick of Sunday being laundry day. We desperately need our own washer and dryer. We could have bought some from Cache Valley Classifieds but someone else beat us to them. Bummer. So keep your eyes open and let us know if you see anything :) thanks.

Well we are living in a "mess" yet again. So I am going to quickly be thankful and then help my lover straighten this mess up. Okay, so here we go...

#247...I am thankful for everyone that lets us use their washer and dryer. My mom and dad, Kohn's mom and dad, Shannon and Brad. Thanks guys. It's very much appreciated!

#248...I am thankful for all the fun family time we've been able to have with the Thedell's this last week. It was definitely really good for the fam. And we can't wait for Shawn and Jen to come to Utah again so we can do it again :)

#249...I am thankful that my husband motivates me when I need it most. I've talked about cleaning the apartment forever, but haven't gotten around to it, because by the time we get home I am just too tired. But tonight he is making it happen. Thanks, babe.

#250...I am thankful for our new fan that Shawn gave us when we were packing up his apartment this weekend. It will be fantastic for our hot apartment, and it definitely saved us some money! Thanks Shawn!

#251...I am thankful for the Atonement. None of us are perfect. And I'm so glad we can repent to take care of mistakes we've made. Cause I've definitely needed it.

#252...I am thankful for my husbands wise money skills. Without him I'd be broke and spending my money on things I don't really need. He keeps me in line and is making our saving for a townhouse happen.

I'm almost to the point where I only have 100 more thankfuls to write about. And it's been fun to have to really think about things to come up with stuff for my posts. It has definitely helped me realize how important even little things are. Which is exactly what I hoped this blog idea would do. I'm excited to continually discover new things.

Well I am going to clean this place up now. Wish me luck.

Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment