Thursday, September 20, 2012

Just Another Post

Heyo. Still alive here. Yes, it's only been a few days since I last wrote, but I feel like it's been forever. And I just feel like this has been the longest week ever. Ever. But tomorrow is Friday so there is light at the end of the tunnel.

I didn't realize how important sleep was to this body here. I don't know how I survived in high school. I would wake up and go to cheer practice every morning at 6, so I would wake up at 5 to get all ready and pick people up, and then I would have school and work and possibly cheer at a game that night, and then throw homework in (I was an honor student, so I must've done my homework ;)) and then I would get to bed way late. Plus I would always lay in bed and text all night. I swear I didn't get to bed til midnight, and then I'd wake up 5 hours later. And I did just fine. So why do I struggle with anywhere from 6-9 hours of sleep now? Okay, so the 9 NEVER happens, unless it's the other night and we just decided to go to bed way early and actually did it...maybe it's cause I would get exercise in at cheer practice so I started my day off with exercise....? Who knows! But I'm tired of being tired, and that's the main point I'm trying to make here.

Goal update: Food---going SO good. Fitness---pretty good, though I didn't work out yesterday. Crap. Even though I'm still convinced chasing 1 year olds around is a dang good work out. Misc---I have got ready every morning so far, even if I really don't want to. Today was a close call, I was borderline orphan ;) but I still passed...I think...

I still have some stuff to do tonight, like get the exercise in for today and I'm going to make some banana bread...if I still feel domestic when time for that rolls around. I just have lots of bananas that need to be used up. But anyway, my point of saying I have a lot of stuff to do tonight was to get rolling into my thankful posts...so here we go.

#261...I am thankful for people that can take jokes. I've been in the weirdest of moods the last 2 weeks at work. I have some very sarcastic comments to make, cause I'm sort of irritable. And instead of getting offended they laugh and say things back. And it ends up being a good thing and I laugh, and then for a few seconds I'm not quite so irritable ;) but really guys...I'm not that irritable, I just don't know how to explain my mood? Ridiculously tired fits it well. Anyway...enough about being tired...

#262...I am thankful when sometimes numbers drop at work sooner than planned. For instance, today I was scheduled until 6 but numbers dropped at 3 and I was out of there. Of course it's probably best that it doesn't happen all the time, because I do need to hit my hours every week. But I had more hours than I needed this week so it was all fine and dandy. And I liked it. A lot.

#263...I am thankful for the nice TV fixer man that came to my apartment the other day. Because now the problem is fixed and I can watch "Cupcake Wars" again...and trust me, that's a big deal ;)

I should probably stop complaining about being so tired all the time, I'm sure you're tired of it. So I'll work on it...that will just be a random little goal I have :) yay for goals...most of the time. If I don't at least achieve this goal then someone kick me. Or maybe something a little less painful...

Anyways...I'm going to head out and get the things done that I need to get done this lovely Thursday night.

Happy Thursday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment