Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Sort Of Goals

I failed to write on Sunday, but I did not fail at my goals. Mostly ;)

So I did so good on my calories, woo. Definitely made me feel good :) I however did not work out every day, but I did pretty decent. Now that the week is come and gone I couldn't tell you how many days I did work out, but it was a pretty decent amount, I just know it wasn't everyday. And I haven't worked out at all this week. I suck. Haha. Jokes. And then for my misc...I didn't look like an orphan all week! I was able to drag myself out of bed every morning and actually get ready. And I've done good so far this week too. I realize it's only Tuesday, and  Tuesday is normally just a bad day for me. For some reason it is just worse than Monday for me. I did wear sweats today, but they were cute sweats and my hair and make up was done :) so last week, I definitely did succeed at that goal. Look at me, I completely succeeded at 2/3 goals, no questions asked. How great will it be when I get 3/3 ;) 3/3 shouldn't be too hard, but for someone that struggles with goals it will be a big deal. Baby steps is the perfect place to start anyway.

So I don't really know what to do about this week because I haven't really started the week off with much in mind as far as setting goals goes, and I've really been pretty lazy so far anyway. But I don't just want to not set goals and have a dumb week. So, we'll just choose some repeat goals that I didn't succeed at before and go Wednesday-Sunday. So...

Food: Eat when I'm hungry. I sometimes get so hung up on calories that even if I'm hungry I won't have a little snack because it won't fit into my calorie "budget" for the day. So, I'm going to make snacks fit and I'm going to keep myself fed.

Fitness: Work out every day from here on...haha, oh boy.

Misc: Dishes. So far so good ;) only thank to the hubs though.

So this week is still somewhat lame, but not as lame as it could be if I didn't set goals. So ready, set, go!

Anyways, I really think this goal thing is working for me. I just need to figure out a way to make them broader. Maybe I'll start categorizing them as all misc, because then I can really work on really random goals, that don't only pertain to my food and workouts. We'll see what happens. But now, I'll be thankful.

#264...I am thankful for our fun new fire pit. We've talked about putting it together all summer long, and just never did. And now that summer is over and fall is here we finally finished it...and had lots of fun with it on Friday. We babysat some nieces and nephews and roasted hot dogs, marshmallows, and starbursts. It was way fun, I sure love those kids! And the fire pit ;) I felt like I was camping, and I love camping.

#265...I am thankful for Kohn's friend Clint. I was wondering what I'd cook for dinner tonight, and was just not feeling it...when Kohn told me that Clint had invited us to come eat with the missionaries at his house. And Clint is a good cook. So it was fantastic.

#266...I am thankful for my knowledge. I was writing today and I just started thinking how cool it was that I knew how to write every letter, and that we even have letters, and that I could put together full sentences and read them...I think this probably stemmed from an episode of Cold Case that I watched where none of the girls knew how to read...ya know, back in the old days. So I am just grateful I know all that stuff.

#267...I am thankful for printers. And I just love how they can connect to computers so I can get all the stuff I want. Really though, whoever figured out all that technology stuff for it is a champ to me.

#268...I am thankful for Thursdays this week, because Thursday is my day off this week, and Thursday a day closer to Friday, which is closer to a weekend with the hubs. It's gonna be fun.

Really though, we'll have a fun weekend. Because we spent all of our weekend last weekend babysitting. Now we love those nieces and nephews of ours, but we love our time too. So Friday night we're having a temple date and Saturday we're going to the USU homecoming game. It'll be a good time. And I just love spending my weekends with my Kohn. I sure love him.

Well I think I will just wrap this up now. And hopefully write again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment