Sunday, September 30, 2012

Student Ward

It's me again. And I've got a semi-good update on my goals. So...here they are.

For the food: I did eat when I was hungry most of the time, but I may not have chose the best foods to eat. Such as cookies and well you get the picture.

For the fitness: I did work out everyday...other than Saturday, because it was a way busy day. But...I did walk 10 minutes from our parking spot to the football stadium, and then 10 minutes back to the car for the blanket, and then 10 minutes back to the stadium, and then 10 minutes back to the car after the game. 3 out of 4 of those 10 minutes were way hot and I was a sweaty mess. So that may just count as a bit of a workout, you choose.

For the misc: Dishes went well...until I decided to bake. And dirty a lot of dishes. And then I realized I had to do some other things, so I didn't get the dishes done at that point. Our sick is just 10 times smaller than any other sink I've ever seen. So it fills up fast. And I am using that as an excuse.

So...I did alright on these goals. So I'll keep on keeping on. And here are my goals for this week.

Food: Eat healthy. As I mentioned when I was hungry I would result to cookies. Now cookies aren't bad, but I'm not going to use them to satisfy hunger, I need to use like an apple and some pretzels, or a yogurt, or something like that. So let's shoot for healthy clean eating this week!

Fitness: So as I mentioned before, Kohn got me the Tour de France bike...and while I do love it, I also hate it, because it is dang hard. So lately I've kind of been avoiding it like the plague. So the goal is to ride it at least 2 times this week. That may not seem like a lot. But that bike is a beast.

Misc: Read scriptures every night. We used to be good at this, and then we got bad again. So I want to get good again.

So there's the goal update, now let's be thankful...

#269...I am thankful for key fobs. You know, the clicky things that unlock your doors for you on your car. They're great, and I like them. Because this sounds ridiculous, but I really don't enjoy turning the key a whole lot. Let's make life easy, and push a button!

#270...I am thankful for all the hours I have been working. Sure they make for long days, but the money is great. This coming week I have 3 10.5 hour days, and one 9.5, and my day off...now most of you are thinking that's probably nothing, but it's a long day for a person when she is taking care of multiple 1 year olds. I love those little munchkins, I do, I do. But it's a long day. But the point of this is to say I'm thankful I'm working.

#271...I am thankful for skype! I got to see David and Ang yesterday for a few minutes over skype, and of course Jaxon! I was on my parent's skype! I have my own account, I just don't remember any of the information! I need to figure it out then I could see them some more! But my goodness, little Jaxon isn't so little anymore! He's a tubby man and I guess skype is good enough for now, but it will be good to see them in November!

#272...I am thankful for the clanging noises I hear behind me right now. I just turned around and Kohn is doing the dishes in the kitchen. What a sweet boy. I sure am one lucky girl!

#273...I am thankful for sleep. Last night when we went to bed I didn't feel so good, so I slept it off, and now I feel fine! Yay for sleep!

It's Sunday and we're about to make a change for ourselves. We're no longer in the family ward, well I guess technically our records are, but we're going to go to the student ward starting today. I'm excited, it'll be good to meet new people. People that are in the same stage of life as us. Now the family ward was nice and all, but they couldn't really relate, so no one really knew who we were. And that was never fun. So we hope this is different.

Everyone have a happy Sunday and enjoy it with your families :)

No comments:

Post a Comment