Tuesday, March 27, 2012

2 Week Notice

Oy it's been a week since I last posted...oh well, I'll catch up. And I only have 2 weeks left of school! So hallelujah! But it's pretty much less than that, because I don't have a whole lot to do for finals week, so I'll just be getting it all done the first few days of the week! So I can enjoy some of my break from work! Anyways...life is crazy and I gotta get back to it so here's my thankfulness....

#80...I am thankful for all the different programs that help out with day care, such as Head Start! They provide supplies for us, come and teach preschool once a month, and are just awesome! They make my job easier and I really appreciate them!

#81...I am thankful for what not procrastinating can do. Last week I was done with all my homework by Wednesday night. That NEVER happens...because I always procrastinate and finish Saturday afternoon. But last week I knew I had to be done by Friday, because of Kohn's birthday weekend I had planned...and I got it done. And it was fabulous.

#82...I am thankful for awesome customer service....! But seriously! We went to Ruth's Chris for Kohn's birthday dinner down in Salt Lake and they had our table decorated with a "Happy Birthday" card for him! And they were just awesome and made us feel comfortable! Plus the food was incredible. I'd say we got our money's worth.

#83...I am thankful I am physically fit. Have I said this one before? I feel like I probably have...but oh well. We went to the Festival of Colors on Saturday and we hiked to the Hindu temple it was at. Seriously, hiked. About 2-3 miles. Because traffic was crazy and we just decided to park at the first free parking spot and walked. Sad enough, most people wouldn't be able to just do that. So I'm glad I can.

#84...I am thankful for the awesome examples I am surrounded by. On Sunday we went to my cousin Courtney's mission farewell, and she did awesome! She will be an incredible missionary, and she really made me think, and that's a good thing in this case! I really am thankful for her example!

#85...I am thankful that this Monday wasn't such a bad one. After a long weekend I was afraid that it might be rough, but it really wasn't too bad. I guess it's all about your attitude towards things, eh?

#86...I am thankful for my writing skills. I don't know if I mentioned it before or not, but two weeks ago I had a 4 page paper due. And I didn't know about the paper til a few hours before it was due. Well, I whipped that paper together in 20 minutes...and I just got my grade back on it. And what did I get? You got it, 100%! Along with some awesome compliments from my professor! Oh thank goodness I got that skill from my pappa!

Well....again, I am all caught up. But I won't make any promises about keeping up, not until I'm graduated! In 2 weeks :) I feel like I just put in a 2 week notice for schooling! Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment